Florida reveals the ACTUAL new locker room: Donkey in shambles

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They need to fire the person that did the name strips and didn’t check the spelling of the name....the players are amped about this and we should too!
That’s an extremely elaborate studio of Fathead posters to fool those players into believing their locker room was renovated. I’m sure donkey will expose the smoke & mirrors before the end of the week.
it appears they changed the bottom of the locker from slats to some kind of mesh.

And painted them. Solid work.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
TautSomeBurro-size_restricted.gif

Sofla that's awesome, good get

jtrip

Jan 26, 2017
I guess I'm the only one that heard "we ain't po no mo!", in the beginning of the video? Doesn't speak well for our facilities but it sounds like they are impressed. Thanks Jeremy.

I think the locker rooms look great.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That locker room was just an elaborate series of holograms to fool the players as they walked in. All fake.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I guess I'm the only one that heard "we ain't po no mo!", in the beginning of the video? Doesn't speak well for our facilities but it sounds like they are impressed. Thanks Jeremy.

I think the locker rooms look great.

No, I think someone on Twitter linked that as well (unless that was you). It is hilarious. Donk, it could be perspective. When you grow up literally living in a gutter, the apartment from The Blues Brothers would make you say "we ain't po no mo!"

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when Mike Tyson used to walk into the ring wearing plain black trunks and boots, a plain white towel with a hole cut in it over his head, and then proceed to beat the **** out of anybody who showed up to challenge him?

I wonder what his locker room looked like? I'm sure it was all marble and travertine and LED lights with lasers and rich Corinthian leather.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've got carpet squares in my office and I feel special!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Seriously, I get that the darken the room and LED tricks may be useful to recruiting, but this really was underwhelming.

I don't know what to say to the 78s of the world who don't know the difference between tile (or marble tile for some ridiculous programs) and carpet squares.

Our carpet squares are Monsanto’s HydroPress, the same ones that NASA uses in astronaut training facilities. They absorb sweat, spit vomit and blood, chemically break them down, ionize them and emit them back as awesomeness.

And for tough stains, you just replace the square(s).

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Carpet squares are the best you are going to do in a locker room. No grout to clean, and the tiles are easily replaced if necessary. In my opinion, they also LOOK better than tile. Donkey is too hung up on his opinion that carpet tiles = poor trash.

I generally think drop ceilings suck, though. These days, it's more "hip" just to remove those and show all the exposed pipes and such.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing like a locker room thread to bring out the interior decorator in everyone.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I especially like the pedestal for the helmet and pads, it dries and deodorizers them over night. To me that's not over the top, but is what our players deserve.

These aren't practice lockers....game-day stuff is cleaned and sterilized if not new!

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Carpet squares are the best you are going to do in a locker room. No grout to clean, and the tiles are easily replaced if necessary. In my opinion, they also LOOK better than tile. Donkey is too hung up on his opinion that carpet tiles = poor trash.

I generally think drop ceilings suck, though. These days, it's more "hip" just to remove those and show all the exposed pipes and such.
Tile in a locker-room isnt an option if you've ever played and walked in cleats especially coming off a damp/wet field! Our whole team would be in a boot in Jax!

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Donk, looks real to me

Timothy Beauchamp #93 (@tchamp93) tweeted at 6:25 AM on Tue, Jul 16, 2019:
As I look with a smile. I can't help but think we helped build this program to where it is! And I believe the future is very bright! 1996 Champions #GatorStandard
()

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator