Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Ballou is a huge FSU fan. If you can't tell, this is oozing sarcasm.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What a miserable day for Jim McElwain. Gets crushed in a critical game, and then has to hear that UF finally has an instate rival that likes to play with 10 guys.

What could’ve been.

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
The game wasn't nearly as close as the score. That's about the worse set of offensive tackles I have ever seen. Polite just kept running around them like they weren't there.

It doesn't look like they are getting any help from the great recruiter in that key area either. They have one line commit and he's a guard.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't look like they are getting any help from the great recruiter in that key area either. They have one line commit and he's a guard.
That is another recruit I wouldn't mind stealing from them. there aren't many others. Just the two DL with some size.

High school recruits are going to be looking at that team and thinking, wow that is a poorly coached team. Things like not having players on the field and not being able to line up are just poor coaching and they know that.

Remember the Pounceys didn't fall to us until the big win over the Nulls. I hope we see some recruiting momentum soon.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They are abysmal. That makes me and the Gator Nation very happy.

Love how they get their azzes handed to them and then want to start shyt after the game. Typical Clowns.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Yesterday was my first time going to a game in Tallahassee and man what a ****hole doak cambell is. I've been in high school stadiums that were designed and built better. As soon as you enter the stadium you have no idea where to go, very few signs and you have to dodge beams and poles to get around. Asked a stadium worker what gate I needed to enter because I didn't see a gate number on my ticket. He looked at it and swear to god he said "I don't know why the put all those numbers and letters on there they don't mean anything, just go in any gate and look for section 11 or 12". The concession stands were complete jokes, halfway through the first quarter they were out of everything but popcorn, cotton candy and coke. Now I understand why you guys always make fun of it.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ballou is a huge FSU fan. If you can't tell, this is oozing sarcasm.

Ballou is a windbag, he pretty much guaranteed on his radio show last week that the clowns would beat us, guy doesn’t know his ass from his elbow.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
its not called the erector set for nothing. when you walk in, you think its under construction because of all the yellow steel scaffolding sticking out everywhere. the worst stadium ive ever seen. honestly, i dont understand how any design approver or senior engineer ever signed off on those plans. the only thing i can come up with is, he must have graduated from fsu.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
The concession stands were complete jokes, halfway through the first quarter they were out of everything but popcorn, cotton candy and coke.
They have Coke products?! And just when I thought I couldn't have any more hate towards FSU. Thanks Foley and fvvck you Pepsi

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
its not called the erector set for nothing. when you walk in, you think its under construction because of all the yellow steel scaffolding sticking out everywhere. the worst stadium ive ever seen. honestly, i dont understand how any design approver or senior engineer ever signed off on those plans. the only thing i can come up with is, he must have graduated from fsu.

There was an older fsu fan sitting directly in front of me and he even called it the erector set. He said until sometime in the early to mid 90's they remodeled the stadium and put the brick all around it. He said before they did that you could stand outside the stadium and watch the game, he said if you looked at the right angle you could see tailgaters on the other side as well. He must have been a pastor or something because I talked ungodly amounts of **** to him and he took it like a champ, if the roles were reversed, him or I one would have left the stadium sore.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
People aren't going to want to hear this, but Franks not only will be coming back, he'll be going into the spring with the edge. It's up to Emory Jones to unseat him.

If Mullen can somehow increase Franks' awareness of the field and minimize the indecisiveness that comes with it, he could turn him into a very, very good quarterback.

I'm not betting on it happening. I think he's cooked in terms of that.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Well, in fairness, they’re used to putting up circus tents....

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Ballou is a windbag, he pretty much guaranteed on his radio show last week that the clowns would beat us, guy doesn’t know his ass from his elbow.
So was Frank Frangie playing along being a nole ass kisser like he always does? Frangie and the fatass David Lamm are still pissed at Urban Meyer for not giving them the time of day for an interview. Frangie and Lamm were big time Musdump lovers. I haven't listened to them for the past 6 years.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
2018: FSU most penalized team. 2017: Oregen was the second most penalized team. And the most penalized team in 2017 was? USF. All teams share one trait. They all had players "coached" by Taggart at some point recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb