Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
...with announcement that UCF's quarterback McKenzie Milton is transferring to Tallahassee. I know the guy has a serious injury history, but he is reputed to be the biggest qb name in the Transfer Portal.
With no qb pledged for 2021, I guess they had to do something.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
...with announcement that UCF's quarterback McKenzie Milton is transferring to Tallahassee. I know the guy has a serious injury history, but he is reputed to be the biggest qb name in the Transfer Portal.
With no qb pledged for 2021, I guess they had to do something.
What little I saw of him before the injury, he'll easily be an upgrade to their qb room... but will he have any skill players to help? Gators better improve their pass rush, then again will f$u have an OL?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What little I saw of him before the injury, he'll easily be an upgrade to their qb room... but will he have any skill players to help? Gators better improve their pass rush, then again will f$u have an OL?

Our DL struggled against LSU's scout team OL on Saturday. If you ever go to the LSU boards, one of their biggest complaints is their OL recruiting (just like us). So....if our DL struggles against LSU's scout team OL I'm sure we'd struggle against FSU's.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

It's not ideal to see 3 of our conference foes ahead of us, knowing we'll have to go through them to accomplish anything. But if the classes finish as they are now, between ACC teams, ND and UF, the noles are looking up at 9 future opponents, including BC, Lousville and UVA, while NCState and lame-duck VT are breathing down their necks and could pass them as well.

#IndependenceBowlMentality

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator