Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't realize the OC had the power to bring that many people with him, essentially firing other people.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
:rotfl:

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
UGA is the older, deeper rivalry that means the most because in most years, beating them means winning the SECe and a trip to Atlanta.

F$U is the one most of us have to live with: family, co-workers, neighbors, etc.

The Noles I’ve encountered are seriously distressed about the direction of their program.

They are displaying some of the same psychotic behavior as many of us have on occasion... so go Gators! and SCREW THOSE A HOLES!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I had to go pick up some paper towels at Dollar General on Thanksgiving. When I got out of the car i noticed a guy standing there with a back pack looking a bit down on his luck.

When I payed inside I got $20 cash back and when I got out side asked the guy if I could buy him lunch, he said sure took the 20 and took off walking.

When he walked past me his back pack had a big F.S.U logo on the back.

I chuckled and said chit if I knew he was retarded I would have give him $40.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I would not want him on the Gators staff, I wonder how anybody thinks one coach will correct all their errors.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hilarious:

"But will it be worth the cost of the reputation of the program and the University? Because that's what's at stake here.

FSU and Taggart apparently think so."

What reputation do they think is at risk?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They played like he resigned before the game. Hope he brings that same crap with him to Clownville.
The Houston OL looks like they havent had a coach since middle school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.