Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hate to break it to you, but we’d be one of those 11 I believe. When the Randy Shannon coached Gators lost in Jimbo’s finale.

Oh I know, and even tho Randy was technically the "head coach" for that game, those teams were all Butters. We know damn well how easy it is for a program to be torn down real easy when you hire incompetent boobs like Butters. Oh wait, we did make it to the SEC champ twice under Butters, so technically we had a "chance" to win LOL

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
FSU has Jacksonville St. I still get the business from my Nole friends about the Georgia Southern loss

anyone know if JSU is any good?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FSU has Jacksonville St. I still get the business from my Nole friends about the Georgia Southern loss

anyone know if JSU is any good?
you should not have been rooting for a dog.

no JSU are not any good.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
"FSU is a dumpster fire right now."

I know all here have made this statement but when it's coming from who said it this morning, it just means more.

You may have heard but if not, well, the Valdosta High School football team and the Colquitt Packers high school football team switched head coaches in a very peculiar way with a bunch of back story and drama. (this is a whole other story for another time).

Alan Rodemaker is now with Colquitt High Packers.
Rush Probst is now with Valdosta High Wildcats.

Both are 6A and faced off this past Friday night with Colquitt being the victors in a hard fought match.

This morning, on the local talk radio show, both coaches called in to the show and each had great things to say about their former players and also revealed a few nuggets.

This one in particular stood out...
(Back Story: Alan Rodemaker's son (when at Valdosta High) was the QB here and was pretty good. He got a scholly from FSU and will play QB there too and is now enrolled as a freshman. He traveled to Miami and got to play in the 4th quarter.)

Well, after the high-school game on Friday night, a win over a heated rival no less, the Rodemaker family made the long trip down to Coral Gables for the FSU @ UM game on Saturday night to watch their son hopefully play but inevitably to watch that team get destroyed. On today's air, Alan (also a Head Coach and with insight to FSU's program) said that FSU is a dumpster fire and has zero fight or energy in them.

However, he also said that their coach, Mike Norvell, is an old fashioned coach, even though he is a young coach (38) and that Norvell is the right coach for that dilemma and will get them on the right path but that it will take several recruiting seasons for it to occur. He said that Norvell is a high-character guy and cares about the kids and will turn that ship around over time, if given the chance.

That is all. As you were.

#Gator Bait
:chomp:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
He’ll b
"FSU is a dumpster fire right now."

I know all here have made this statement but when it's coming from who said it this morning, it just means more.

You may have heard but if not, well, the Valdosta High School football team and the Colquitt Packers high school football team switched head coaches in a very peculiar way with a bunch of back story and drama. (this is a whole other story for another time).

Alan Rodemaker is now with Colquitt High Packers.
Rush Probst is now with Valdosta High Wildcats.

Both are 6A and faced off this past Friday night with Colquitt being the victors in a hard fought match.

This morning, on the local talk radio show, both coaches called in to the show and each had great things to say about their former players and also revealed a few nuggets.

This one in particular stood out...
(Back Story: Alan Rodemaker's son (when at Valdosta High) was the QB here and was pretty good. He got a scholly from FSU and will play QB there too and is now enrolled as a freshman. He traveled to Miami and got to play in the 4th quarter.)

Well, after the high-school game on Friday night, a win over a heated rival no less, the Rodemaker family made the long trip down to Coral Gables for the FSU @ UM game on Saturday night to watch their son hopefully play but inevitably to watch that team get destroyed. On today's air, Alan (also a Head Coach and with insight to FSU's program) said that FSU is a dumpster fire and has zero fight or energy in them.

However, he also said that their coach, Mike Norvell, is an old fashioned coach, even though he is a young coach (38) and that Norvell is the right coach for that dilemma and will get them on the right path but that it will take several recruiting seasons for it to occur. He said that Norvell is a high-character guy and cares about the kids and will turn that ship around over time, if given the chance.

That is all. As you were.

#Gator Bait
:chomp:
He’ll be gone in 2 years and they will have the coach they deserve....Prime Time. That disaster ain’t getting fixed anytime soon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
they will have the coach they deserve....Prime Time. That disaster ain’t getting fixed anytime soon.
75c1d9f027b50b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb