Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I listened to some Gene somebody's nolie radio call-in show today. The clown fanbase isn't just down and out they're wheezing on life support. Totally thrown in the towel, have no clue about how to save their assnoles it was Hilarious! I looked at their game tonight just to see how bad it really was... OMG they might not beat Jacksonville State... I'm not kidding.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
In a column he posted on Rivals today, Mike Farrell listed five awful things that happened last Saturday. Here's #5 (though I actually think it's kind of nice myself):

"5. Florida State — Can anything good be said about the Seminoles? This could be the worst FSU team many people have seen in their lifetime. That’s right, in their lifetime."

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Florida State Escapes With 19-9 Win Over Gamecocks - Jacksonville State University Athletics

As noted above Jacksonville State has former Clemson QB commit Zach Cooper. The last time FSU faced Jacksonville State the QB for the Gamecocks was Ryan Perilloux who was a 5 star who formerly played at LSU. Jacksonville State took FSU to the wire losing 19 - 9 with FSU scoring 12 points ( two touchdowns and two missed extra points) in the final 35 seconds of the game. It was Bobby Bowden last season as head coach.

Would be somewhat surprised but not shocked if FSU loses with all the turmoil that is going on in Tallahassee.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Bawahaha

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.