Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That coach sure has different taste than the old one

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Looking through the last few pages of this thread, I see FSU has quite a few players transferring out. Anybody know if any of these players are worth a damn? I don’t follow recruiting or their shiithole program enough to know who these guys are. I hope they happen to be the best players on the roster so their program is set back even further.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Looking through the last few pages of this thread, I see FSU has quite a few players transferring out. Anybody know if any of these players are worth a damn? I don’t follow recruiting or their shiithole program enough to know who these guys are. I hope they happen to be the best players on the roster so their program is set back even further.

There's no way of knowing. Some of the guys transferring out should never have been given a scholly. Others might be decent but we will never know. Coaches like wiLLLLLLLLLLLLie can destroy players. Look what Mullen did with a 4-7 team. We don't have the roster space to take a flying leap with players like that. Plus, I don't want to EVER see a nole wearing orange and blue. NO FOOKIN WAY!!!

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
There's no way of knowing. Some of the guys transferring out should never have been given a scholly. Others might be decent but we will never know. Coaches like wiLLLLLLLLLLLLie can destroy players. Look what Mullen did with a 4-7 team. We don't have the roster space to take a flying leap with players like that. Plus, I don't want to EVER see a nole wearing orange and blue. NO FOOKIN WAY!!!

What about Cox though? Plenty of ppl hate Dwags that much too

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What about Cox though? Plenty of ppl hate Dwags that much too

Cox didn't even make it a season because he said Kirby lied to him. That isn't why these guys are transferring. I'm not comfortable with Cox either. But, I can overlook a stupid 18 year old. It doesn't matter. There is no one on their transfer list I'd want.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Allow me to clarify. I don’t want any of them either. I’m just hoping that these guys are the cream of the crop on the FSU roster and have decided to bail out so their program sinks even further than it already has.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They say alligator and frog legs do too...but you sure can tell the texture is different

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
They say alligator and frog legs do too...but you sure can tell the texture is different
There’s a place in south of NSB (Oak Hill) that makes fried, buffalo frog legs. Called Goodrich Seafood. Its incredible. It’s way out there though. Used to head up there from Titusville when I lived there.

In Titusville, used to love Dixie Crossroads when I was a kid but rock shrimp regs (needed) killed it. You could get all you could eat rock shrimp for $12 when I was kid. Could easily crush 4 dozen, if not more. Just checked the menu and 4 dozen rock will run you $46.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The gator legs are are awesome deep fried and drenched in buffalo sauce...when I used to hunt em all the time the legs are the part no one cared about and they are like two “flats” wings...also the cheeks are very good

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
There’s a place in south of NSB (Oak Hill) that makes fried, buffalo frog legs. Called Goodrich Seafood. Its incredible. It’s way out there though. Used to head up there from Titusville when I lived there.

In Titusville, used to love Dixie Crossroads when I was a kid but rock shrimp regs (needed) killed it. You could get all you could eat rock shrimp for $12 when I was kid. Could easily crush 4 dozen, if not more. Just checked the menu and 4 dozen rock will run you $46.
My Brother introduced me to Dixie Cross Roads. I thought it had closed even though it still had huge crowds the last time we went.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
My Brother introduced me to Dixie Cross Roads. I thought it had closed even though it still had huge crowds the last time we went.
As a kid, it was by far the best place to eat in the area. Totally agree with the regulations that significantly curtailed the rock shrimping industry but it definitely killed the original allure of that place. There was a place in Cocoa Beach that did rock shrimp but it just didn’t compare.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
As a kid, it was by far the best place to eat in the area. Totally agree with the regulations that significantly curtailed the rock shrimping industry but it definitely killed the original allure of that place. There was a place in Cocoa Beach that did rock shrimp but it just didn’t compare.
Don't want to derail the thread, but do you prefer rock shrimp to the white shrimp or brown shrimp we (and you) get/got on the northern GoM? Not blown away by them myself. I am blown away by royal reds.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Don't want to derail the thread, but do you prefer rock shrimp to the white shrimp or brown shrimp we (and you) get/got on the northern GoM? Not blown away by them myself. I am blown away by royal reds.
I prefer them because they were so easily butterflied. Confectioners sugared hush puppies, rock shrimp, and drawn butter are hard to beat - for me. The hard shell allowed for some creative recipes, also.

Reds are fantastic and so are GOM shrimp in general, though. We badly miss all the hand sized shrimp we could get from a local vendor in Gulfport. We get the bagged “jumbos” here with half the flavor but for twice the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator