Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I prefer them because they were so easily butterflied. Confectioners sugared hush puppies, rock shrimp, and drawn butter are hard to beat - for me. The hard shell allowed for some creative recipes, also.

Reds are fantastic and so are GOM shrimp in general, though. We badly miss all the hand sized shrimp we could get from a local vendor in Gulfport. We get the bagged “jumbos” here with half the flavor but for twice the money.
Know the feeling. Lived in Lincoln, Nebraska when a Red Lobster opened as the first seafood restaurant in town. Silly town went nuts over a mediocre, franchise restaurant.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FSU is hosting this JUCO RB that a bunch of G5 schools are fighting for this weekend, their fans are hopeful Norvell can persuade him to come to Tallahassee:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just stumbled across the FSU football program's YouTube channel. It seems more honest than I was expecting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FSU coaches are visiting this kid. It's down to a FSU vs. Central Michigan (Butters) battle for this unranked DE:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
FSU coaches are visiting this kid. It's down to a FSU vs. Central Michigan (Butters) battle for this unranked DE:

He will not be unbanked for long! Just in: Edmond commits to FSU and Newburg ensures bump to high 3* pending more camps (when the 4th star comes along).

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You may want to cover your azz hole for this one. A lot of sunshine pumping going on here.

Get used to it: Other programs will want Norvell's assistants

It’s confirmation for a fan base that hasn’t dealt with this in a few years...FSU has assistants who are wanted by other Power Five programs.

Read that again: FSU has assistants who are wanted by other Power Five programs. Doesn’t that actually feel pretty darn good?

Ultimately, you’d rather be in this position than have a staff with assistants who are consistently looked over when other jobs at big-time programs open up.

So get used to it, and try to enjoy, because Rushing won’t be the last Norvell hire who’s courted by others. You just have to hope that he's the only one who lasts less than a month.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You may want to cover your azz hole for this one. A lot of sunshine pumping going on here.

Get used to it: Other programs will want Norvell's assistants

It’s confirmation for a fan base that hasn’t dealt with this in a few years...FSU has assistants who are wanted by other Power Five programs.

Read that again: FSU has assistants who are wanted by other Power Five programs. Doesn’t that actually feel pretty darn good?

Ultimately, you’d rather be in this position than have a staff with assistants who are consistently looked over when other jobs at big-time programs open up.

So get used to it, and try to enjoy, because Rushing won’t be the last Norvell hire who’s courted by others. You just have to hope that he's the only one who lasts less than a month.
Either that or Jimbo is taking petty shots at FSU - which I wholeheartedly approve. But don’t mistake me - I don’t think he would take someone just out of spite but if he had 2 or 3 coaches he’s considering, they were all fairly equal, and one was at FSU where he could take a jab.... wouldn’t put it past him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I guy took a job a few weeks ago, sees what a fvkking mess the place is, and leaves. Hard to spin that as a good thing.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I guy took a job a few weeks ago, sees what a fvkking mess the place is, and leaves. Hard to spin that as a good thing.

At this point FSU is such a mess they had a used car salesman craft that “our coaches are so good other schools want them” BS posted above.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
At this point FSU is such a mess they had a used car salesman craft that “our coaches are so good other schools want them” BS posted above.
That sounds better than our program is so screwed, our coaches are bailin' before they meet the team...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wow, they're adding at least 5 Butters Specials to finish out their class.

It is worse. He's adding Butters specials to the 2021 class. I get the mad dash to add some talent for 2020. But 2021? Yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb