Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Norvel continues to blaze away on the crootin trail. He landed this guy today,

247 doesn’t even rank him. I don’t mean the composite. They rank everyone. The clown beat writers are trying to spin this. But, there’s no way to do that.

I don't think that kid had a ranking just last week. Now he's a 3-star? He'll be ranked higher than Odom, Leonard, and Mincey before we know it.

This is classic Butters Special.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Norvel continues to blaze away on the crootin trail. He landed this guy today,

247 doesn’t even rank him. I don’t mean the composite. They rank everyone. The clown beat writers are trying to spin this. But, there’s no way to do that.

I guess you could excuse this class because there is no telling what was going on behind the scenes and he may be trying to fill gaps. Next year will be telling: if their recruiting stays where its at, They will be well on their way to irrelevancy or lost decade part 2.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They also got a commitment from this Butters Special as well today:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I guess you could excuse this class because there is no telling what was going on behind the scenes and he may be trying to fill gaps. Next year will be telling: if their recruiting stays where its at, They will be well on their way to irrelevancy or lost decade part 2.

Agree. I'll give them credit, they're offering everybody - they've offered practically every kid with a UF offer so far. I still can't see them getting inside the top 10 next year (I hope).

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
His classes are gonna look alot like willies he’s just a better coach 7-9 wins a year or so good stabilizer

How did we miss on this guy?
FSU CB signee Demorie Tate a new 5-star in Top247 Rankings
ByChris Nee 5 hours ago

Florida State signed a five-star talent during the early signing period for the 2020 class, it just took until late January for that designation to be placed upon him. With the final release of the 247Sports.com rankings, Orlando (Fla.) Freedom cornerback Demorie Tate was rewarded his fifth star.

He is one of 32 five-star prospects in the 2020 class. He is ranked No. 22 overall.

Tate was ranked as a four-star prospect, No. 37 overall and as the No. 5 cornerback in the nation, prior to this update in the rankings.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He was FSU regardless of who was coaching...just like I’m afraid Corey Collier is next cycle...huge talent just wants to be a Null

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This recent FSU commit just got bumped to a low 4-star on 247 - magically...AFTER he committed to FSU. He was headed to a G5 school (Houston) otherwise. He's still a 3-star on the composite (because he's ranked appropriately by Rivals and ESPN):

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This recent FSU commit just got bumped to a low 4-star on 247 - magically...AFTER he committed to FSU. He was headed to a G5 school (Houston) otherwise. He's still a 3-star on the composite (because he's ranked appropriately by Rivals and ESPN):

247 is a giant steaming, stinking pile of fly covered shyt.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
247 is a giant steaming, stinking pile of fly covered shyt.

Berg Bumps for FSU kids is why they look like they’re underperforming their class/star rating...the kids that go to some schools are way overhyped at these sites due to journalists getting a vote or manipulated numbers

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They're expecting a commitment from this barely 3-star WDE, who took official visits to Middle Tennessee & Central Michigan and was expected to sign w/ one of those two programs until FSU swooped in with an offer!

:snicker:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
They're expecting a commitment from this barely 3-star WDE, who took official visits to Middle Tennessee & Central Michigan and was expected to sign w/ one of those two programs until FSU swooped in with an offer!

So you're saying he'll be getting a bump soon?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don’t know the roster well enough to answer this question. But, he could be doing this because they need bodies. With the early signing period, most of the good players are taken. He’s left with these guys. If that isn’t true, then they have a lot of Butters specials taking up schollies. For the record, Norvel told Markeston Douglas he’d be playing on Sundays one day.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think he already did! They've gone after so many unranked Butters Specials I can't keep track....
I really don't understand what these guys from the recruiting sites think they are accomplishing. I can't help but think that by making a class look better than it actually is they are creating false expectations for their fans, which will not end well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I don't miss the Butters years.

Remember when we were supposed to be excited about the 1400 ranked players, and REALLY jumping for joy for someone who was 500-800th?

Now we have a few players that are even in the Top 250!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.