Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't miss the Butters years.

Remember when we were supposed to be excited about the 1400 ranked players, and REALLY jumping for joy for someone who was 500-800th?

Now we have a few players that are even in the Top 250!!!!!

If I recall correctly, no one was more excited about CJ McWilliams than you. :grin:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I really don't understand what these guys from the recruiting sites think they are accomplishing. I can't help but think that by making a class look better than it actually is they are creating false expectations for their fans, which will not end well.

Good things we Gator fans aren't subject to that disappointment.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Norvel still killing it on the trail. Their 2021 is off to an excellent start.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AllKindsWeather/status/1224440236895195138

Florida State lands four-star QB Luke Altmyer
ederf5mdgkrvfailjehp

tc7w0kbuhkoniuodamso

Chad Simmons • Rivals.com
Recruiting Analyst
@ChadSimmons_

Luke Altmyer
wanted that offer from Florida State, and when he tripped to Tallahassee just over a week ago, he got it.
The four-star quarterback out of Starkville (Miss.) had offers from schools like Georgia Tech, Louisville, LSU, Missouri, Mississippi State and Ole Miss among others, but the after that visit to Florida State, he is ready to announce he is a Seminole.

Florida-State-Seminoles__DARK_300.png

z6icpmq51z8s5b5kdtp7

-
NATIONAL
STATE
POSITION

Luke

Altmyer

RANK
6'2" | 185 lbs | PRO QB
Starkville
Starkville, MS

Well, they will get their's and we will get our's. I suspect that Norvell knows how to recruit.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
suspect that Norvell knows how to recruit.
Why?

You suspected Butters did too. This is like that.

ANYONE can get one or two top players. wiLLLLLLLie did. Butters did. Even Mullinz did. Anyone.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Florida State lands four-star QB Luke Altmyer
ederf5mdgkrvfailjehp

tc7w0kbuhkoniuodamso

Chad Simmons • Rivals.com
Recruiting Analyst
@ChadSimmons_

Luke Altmyer
wanted that offer from Florida State, and when he tripped to Tallahassee just over a week ago, he got it.
The four-star quarterback out of Starkville (Miss.) had offers from schools like Georgia Tech, Louisville, LSU, Missouri, Mississippi State and Ole Miss among others, but the after that visit to Florida State, he is ready to announce he is a Seminole.

Florida-State-Seminoles__DARK_300.png

z6icpmq51z8s5b5kdtp7

-
NATIONAL
STATE
POSITION

Luke

Altmyer

RANK
6'2" | 185 lbs | PRO QB
Starkville
Starkville, MS

Well, they will get their's and we will get our's. I suspect that Norvell knows how to recruit.

Other than lswho, the offer list isn’t a huge endorsement. Time will tell...

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
Man I thought chode and taint was the same thing

The educational value of Gatorchatter is grossly under appreciated. I’ve just expanded my vocabulary and put it to immediate good use.

Called my brother a choad and he took the bait asking me what the hell that was, so I then called him an ignoramus and told him his boss would appreciate being called Dr. Choad as a term of respect.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I get the context. There isn't much to pick from since most kids sign early. But, the fsu writers are trying way to hard to spin Norvell's class as a good one.

Barring late movement, the Seminoles just signed their worst class of the Rivals era (two spots lower than 2007) with their third-fewest number of blue-chip signees (eight). That’s not good. But maybe it’s not that bad, given the circumstances. ~ Matt Baker

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I get the context. There isn't much to pick from since most kids sign early. But, the fsu writers are trying way to hard to spin Norvell's class as a good one.

Barring late movement, the Seminoles just signed their worst class of the Rivals era (two spots lower than 2007) with their third-fewest number of blue-chip signees (eight). That’s not good. But maybe it’s not that bad, given the circumstances. ~ Matt Baker

Their fans are doing backflips with every 3 star signed.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
FSU is now so far into poverty they’re reaching out to Quiverlips 2 Star throwaway players from the 2014 class :lmao2:

It’s Justus Reed btw

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
To Reed’s credit, he had 12.5 sacks this season. Whether that translates to the acc is the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.