Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
fvkk danny kannell with Burt Reyold's old dead dick.

Ewww...

images

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
USATSI_10463028-e1512676477510.jpg

This is how much FSU sucked when the season began

willie-taggart-florida-state-presser.png

This is how much FSU sucked at the end of the season

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Undisciplined and lack of effort were two adjectives announcer Greg McElroy used repeatedly to describe the Florida State football team. It was telling when he said FSU needed to recruit some players who love playing the game of football. FSU was lacking in all departments.

The devolution of football player names. Why certain memories remain with us is a mystery. Art Donovan was a defensive lineman for the Baltimore Colts way back in the 60s. Donovan was from the the Bronx and played for Boston College. He was old school. Tough as nails. Played in the days of the minimal face guard of just one bar across the face. Spitting out broken teeth. You get the picture. He was on one of the late night shows, Johnny Carson or some such fare, and was talking about how football players used to have really tough sounding names like Bronko Nagurski. He then mentioned that players of his day had rather sissified names like Gary Collins. Collins was a star wide receiver out of the University of Maryland who was an All-Pro with the Cleveland Browns. Every time I heard the name of Deondre Francois this anecdote kept popping into my head. Bronco Nagurski. Gary Collins, Deondre Francois.

And another thing I've noticed is the plethora of hyphenated last names on the backs of current college football players jerseys. I used to think that hyphenated last names were reserved for radical feminists. I guess we are evolving as a society. I guess. The devolution of football players names. Heaven help us.

Art Donovan was THE BEST interview in NFL history.

Frenchy may have a girly name, but the kid is tough as nails.

Alex.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny that we say we hate Georgia the most. Well, maybe it's more more popular to say that. I'm pretty sure we hate FSU just as much.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny that we say we hate Georgia the most. Well, maybe it's more more popular to say that. I'm pretty sure we hate FSU just as much.
I think us older guys hate the Dwags more, while younger ones hate the Nulls more...for the most part.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think us older guys hate the Dwags more, while younger ones hate the Nulls more...for the most part.
It ebbs and flows. I had plenty to reason to hate Georgia more than 30 years ago. I lived through Gene Washington. Fourth and Dumb and Run Lindsey Run. We loathed Dooley and Georgia.

SOS totally reversed the trajectory. He marginalized Georgia. Meyer kept it going.

FSU, meanwhile, kept coming on.

Georgia affects us more in the standings, but FSU affects us more in recruiting and in everyday life. If you live in Florida.

The two are our biggest rivals. If I had to choose, I'd probably say I hate FSU more, fractionally more. I stand in line at Publix with FSU idiots. It seldom happens with Georgia people. It's probably not the same in Jacksonville.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
As I love my two sons absolutely and immeasurably equally, I similarly immeasurably and equally hate Ugly and F$ucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.