Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I’m not anywhere near a tv. Does f$u have all day to throw? Any pass rush to speak of?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

:lol: got him really mad

That said, I have no clue what you’re talking about re: Grantham. I’ve never been a big fan of his. But if that makes you feel better, then so be it.

Take care buddy :bananawave:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m not anywhere near a tv. Does f$u have all day to throw? Any pass rush to speak of?

On 4th & 1 Akers busted up the middle for a 50-yard TD. Next series the WR took a short pass to the flat and ran it all the way. Boise is missing tackles everywhere but looks a foot shorter than F$U at every position. This does not look like the Chris Petersen Boise teams. So far, the noles have 15+ yards per pass attempt and 8+ per rush. They do not look like the beaten-down team with our cleat marks all over them we last saw.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Boise’s QB isn’t that good. Though that last 1st down was a good throw.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Someone woke up in a good mood this morning :lol:

I’m not saying Miami’s defense is Bama’s but they’re a very good unit coached by a guy who’s very familiar with our coach with very similar athletes to ours. Additionally, that defense might have a new coach but not a new scheme - should’ve been no drop off.

Boise State is a shell of the team they were with Petersen. Still good in their league but they aren’t beating P5 teams like they used to. I’m sure FSU is better than they were last year but I wouldn’t go comparing just yet. Let’s see how FSU’s trash OL stacks up to a team that has athletes capable of getting to the QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb