Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Following season opener was better against Boise St. They were so hyped they had Briles, Jr from Baylor (which may be slimiest program ever), and they were going to be Extra Lethally Simplistic.

They jumped out to a 31-13 lead in the 2nd Quarter, only to get shut out in 2nd half and lose 36-31. The mood in Doak went from, We’re Back baby, to pure defeat.

A true treasure of a game

Against a true freshman QB

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
The Following season opener was better against Boise St. They were so hyped they had Briles, Jr from Baylor (which may be slimiest program ever), and they were going to be Extra Lethally Simplistic.

They jumped out to a 31-13 lead in the 2nd Quarter, only to get shut out in 2nd half and lose 36-31. The mood in Doak went from, We’re Back baby, to pure defeat.

A true treasure of a game

I gave up searching for who posted Ahmad Black's "Florida Stake" tweet on this thread.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
When all the uproar began and continued regarding teams on all levels having nicknames or mascots related to or pertaining to anything Native American, the Seminole Tribe came out in full support that they were glad that the :nole::nole::nole: used Seminoles as their team name. Me thinks they have been regretting that support for a few years now

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Norvell's buyout is $1M for every season left on his contract which is only $5M at this point. But considering they needed a donation from the spanx queen to buy out Willie I think they are stuck with him for a while.

It's just sad that we can't take advantage of their demise on the recruiting trail.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Norvell's buyout is $1M for every season left on his contract which is only $5M at this point. But considering they needed a donation from the spanx queen to buy out Willie I think they are stuck with him for a while.

It's just sad that we can't take advantage of their demise on the recruiting trail.

This would be the time. Guys like McCall should be on the phone right now, and we should be holding back laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator