Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Norvell ran off wiLLLLLLLLLLLie’s cancers, quitters, and trouble makers with haste. RB’s from Ta&m and Auburn. Others from UGA, USCe and many other big football schools. QB McKenzie can play for anybody if he stays healthy. The kid just has a refuse to lose mentality. Norvell’s coaches aren’t sitting on their lazy arse surfing the internet. Pisses me off our guys seem to be more worried about vacation like our leader.
But can they dance?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ferg is long on guarantees, short on follow through….this came from his promise to cut his dick off if Trask ever saw a meaningful down of play as a Gator.
i wanted us to consider norvell during our last search. Whatever issues he had, clearly they arent negatively effecting him now. And honestly, i dont really buy that internet BS anyway. We created that garbage to excuse away the fact that we passed on yet another up and comer running a solid downfield passing offense to make us feel better about hiring the hunchback of Notre Dame offense.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
i wanted us to consider norvell during our last search. Whatever issues he had, clearly they arent negatively effecting him now. And honestly, i dont really buy that internet BS anyway. We created that garbage to excuse away the fact that we passed on yet another up and comer running a solid downfield passing offense to make us feel better about hiring the hunchback of Notre Dame offense.
There are 2 things that get Danny Boy out of Gainesville:
1: The NFL comes calling. Not likely. Very few college coaches make a successful jump
from head college coach to NFL head coach. His strongest suit is a perception that he is
some type of a qb whisperer in the same mode as Charlie Weis. Not buying it and I
doubt those fat cat mega-buck owners of NFL teams are either.
2: Danny gets in trouble with Gator Nation. Either his winning record goes by the boards
ala Muschamp, or with the University like Butters. Being in the weak SECe, coupled with the
out of conference cupcakes he should at least record 8 to 10 wins annually. Plus Danny
isn't a Butters. He knows the ropes of big time college politics. Look for Danny Boy to be
roaming the sidelines in Gainesville for some time to come.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Nah but im not a FSU believer or think Norvell is a good coach still....

I think ND is a bit overrated and people keep forgetting they were waxing FSU for almost the entire game. FSU came out with a lot of emotion and played tough but they will regress to their actual skill level

Me thinks I was on to something

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.