Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Love seeing the Noles down, LOVE it! 0-4 and no playoff teams for the ACC with Clemson in the dumper now. :nolerape:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Money is fungible.

Alex.
It’s like the Florida Lottery. All the money from it does go to education, but the money that was going to education before the lottery got diverted elsewhere.

So, FSU’s original stadium budget will probably get diverted into new red noses, floppy shoes, and a new donkey or 2 for the clowns to ride. (Or they can ride a slightly older woman with a coke habit)

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Meanwhile, over at Warchant:

"There are some major issues for the Florida State football team to fix. Obviously.

But the one that might be the most worrisome for FSU head coach Mike NorveLLLL and his offensive staff isn't the high number of penalties. Although those are a big problem. And it's not short-yardage situations either. Although those, too, have been a monumental concern.

No, coming off the 35-14 loss at Wake Forest on Saturday, the No. 1 issue that needs to get cleaned up is turnovers.

The Seminoles had six in the loss to the Demon Deacons and now lead the country in that category."

Well, they are #1 in something.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm going to need you guys to start having a positive attitude about Todd Grantham. Let's not put him down anymore. Let's start talking up his defensive scheme.

We need to sell FSU on the idea that he is valuable and that they are stealing one from us when they finally do can NorveLLLL. :lol:
There are no "L's" in Grantham's name so we can't let him go there. I like the tradition WiLLLLLLLLie started and NorveLLLL has continued.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stand-by-me-lardass.gif

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
There are no "L's" in Grantham's name so we can't let him go there. I like the tradition WiLLLLLLLLie started and NorveLLLL has continued.
No, but there are Ls in McElwain.

Quick, one of you twitter twits get #Mac2FSU trending

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator