Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
He paid 2.98 too much

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
We were way too close to electing Gillum. We are fortunate to have a new election security division signed into law by DeSantis earlier this week. Referrals from this agency will be sent to FDLE for investigation instead of an in-house review at the Department at of State. Although DeSantis didn't audit the last election, he has set up the conditions to, hopefully, make it unnecessary in the future.

But, there is a federal judge in tally who has ruled limiting drop boxes, restricting food and water from third parties to voters in line as well as other things in last year's Florida Voting "laws" unconstitutional saying it was "discriminatory toward minority voters" (I can't believe we don't have competent minority voters, but evidently this judge does). The judge, an obama appointee, also ruled that Florida needs to go to federal court before changing voting laws.

Completely absurd and sounds like an unconstitutional solution from the federal bench! DeSantis is appealing his ruling, but, not being deterred by an absurd court ruling, our Guv went ahead and signed the new bill into law.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Amazing, FSU hasn’t done anything shambly in so long, this thread made it to the second page.

Speaking of FSU not doing anything, the Sun ranked which schools have done the best in recruiting Fla so far in spring ‘crootin season. FSU didn’t even crack the top 10.

We are #2, Sucknuts are #1

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

I love the quote: "Trey is a welcome addition to an already talented quarterback room…” Translation: white boy won’t play

wait, wut? Fisher's son? Are we sure that ain't from Candy's boyfriend? I mean, FAMU?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.