Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022

I love the quote: "Trey is a welcome addition to an already talented quarterback room…” Translation: white boy won’t play
When txa&m comes to the swamp the DJ needs to play that “I want candy’ song from the early 00’s. Aaron Carter or some sh!t I forgot

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ronald mcdonald clown GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
My FSU buddy is losing all of his ammo to talk trash: he can’t make Georgia Southern cracks anymore, and l still get the business from him about the Gators having a crocodile on their media guide.

This is great!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
How the hell could no one have noticed that during the entire creation process and before they were actually mailed?

Maybe everyone on their staff is a clown college graduate and therefore none of them have received a legit education?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My FSU buddy is losing all of his ammo to talk trash: he can’t make Georgia Southern cracks anymore, and l still get the business from him about the Gators having a crocodile on their media guide.

This is great!
Tell your Evil Nole pal one thing.....

52-20

Eternal checkmate over those mother****ing, cocksucking, hypocritical, child molester clown educating, bastards.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
FSU fans are in denial. Same excuses for Norvelllllllllllll as they used for Willllllllllllie. Blame everything on the former coach and say it's going to take years to clean up. They're right about it taking years but they have to be delusional if they think Norvelllllllllllll is going to do it. His recruiting is horrible and going down hill

BTW: 99 out of 100 people can't tell the difference between a croc and an alligator.
But 100 out of 100 people (that didn't go tto FSU) can spell official.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whoever they have on staff, pahleese keep those idiots on the payroll. Gotta be sum of da most stupid mofo's in Tally.

That's some Scrong Work.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
A guy in our office building is a Nole grad and a pretty nice guy overall. Avid & knowledgeable sports guy overall and had taken all the jokes with good humor.

I asked him to spell "official" today and he did; but then launched into a tirade about how the thing he's most embarrassed about f$u was how they bragged about having "the second-best collegiate circus program" at orientation...and there's only 2 colleges that have a circus program in the country. Not something you'd want to brag about to begin with...and certainly not if you're at the bottom of the 2 schools that stoop that low...

They truly are :nole:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator