Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
This crap kills me. It's obvious that the brass keep telling themselves this is all the fault of Willllllie, that he left things so horrible no coach would be doing any better. That is total BS. Good coaches turn teams around quickly. NorveLLL's record so far is not excusable no matter what the last coach did. They have plenty of talent in a bad conference. There is absolutely ZERO excuse for losing to a FCS team and getting poleaxed by Wake Forest. The team has quit, and NorveLLL isn't nearly good enough to get them back. Players don't quit on good coaches in the first place.

Cliff Notes: NorveLLL is a bad coach.

Shush! We want them to keep him!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This crap kills me. It's obvious that the brass keep telling themselves this is all the fault of Willllllie, that he left things so horrible no coach would be doing any better. That is total BS. Good coaches turn teams around quickly. NorveLLL's record so far is not excusable no matter what the last coach did. They have plenty of talent in a bad conference. There is absolutely ZERO excuse for losing to a FCS team and getting poleaxed by Wake Forest. The team has quit, and NorveLLL isn't nearly good enough to get them back. Players don't quit on good coaches in the first place.

Cliff Notes: NorveLLL is a bad coach.

They’re basically showing their true colors here. Getting fired midway through a second disastrous season is only possible if the head coach is (ahem). Being ok with losing to an FCS program, even though the same courtesy was not extended to the last guy, is acceptable to them as long as the new coach isn’t (ahem). In fact, while the last guy was unable to blame his predecessor, a guy with perhaps the whitest name ever, all of the current coach’s problems are fully placed at the feet of the last (ahem) coach.

Basically, every nole booster wakes up the same way each day…

f4af020f-a450-41bc-87e1-0ed7315a40f8_text.gif

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
They’re basically showing their true colors here. Getting fired midway through a second disastrous season is only possible if the head coach is (ahem). Being ok with losing to an FCS program, even though the same courtesy was not extended to the last guy, is acceptable to them as long as the new coach isn’t (ahem). In fact, while the last guy was unable to blame his predecessor, a guy with perhaps the whitest name ever, all of the current coach’s problems are fully placed at the feet of the last (ahem) coach.

Basically, every nole booster wakes up the same way each day…

f4af020f-a450-41bc-87e1-0ed7315a40f8_text.gif
Holy chit....talk about a perfect gif....lol

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I think the :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole: should feel a little better today. I just saw a score that said WF beat UVA by 20 last nite at UVA. I had no idea there was a game and don't care, but perhaps the :nole:fans think WF is a contender.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
NorveLLLLLLLLL is gone after this year. This team looks like it has quit on him. Once that happens, the coach has to be fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb