Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

While I enjoy watching the clowns suffer, this isn't a loss. He very likely was pushed out the door. The kid is in no way a P5 player. They saved a scholly. This was the letting go of a legacy commit. Still, the optics look bad because most won't know the background to this decommitment.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They saved a scholly.
Saved a scholly for who? Who in the name of God would want to commit to FSU right now? I expect whatever little talent they have in the class right now to drop out and run away. They can't afford to dump ANYONE - a 3-star player is gold to them right now.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Saved a scholly for who? Who in the name of God would want to commit to FSU right now? I expect whatever little talent they have in the class right now to drop out and run away. They can't afford to dump ANYONE - a 3-star player is gold to them right now.

Oh, they are running for the hills. Rumors flying around that one of their top commits, Omarion Cooper, is gone. He hasn't officially decommitted, but it is only a matter of time. NorveLLLLL is doing in mere months what took TaggElwain almost two years. It is glorious.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

They're planning to load up on transfers. They're playing the "we didn't want him anyway" card, and "he's not a P5 football player", "the last staff took his commitment". They're going to have a roster full of transfers, basically a Kansas State type of roster.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They're planning to load up on transfers. They're playing the "we didn't want him anyway" card, and "he's not a P5 football player", "the last staff took his commitment". They're going to have a roster full of transfers, basically a Kansas State type of roster.
Who the hell would transfer to FSU right now?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Still has eligibility

Rumor is they have a prospect in mind
5D939910-4D45-49A2-88AB-AB1F11C24BE5.jpeg

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This was interesting. Josh Newberg said on a recent podcast that he got a text from a 2023 recruit fsu is looking at for the o-line. This is what the recruit said,

1. The defense is soft.

2. The wide receivers need to catch with their hands instead of their arms.

3. The o-line is undisciplined and poorly coached.

4. The defense needs to stop celebrating after making a tackle upon which the offense has just gained 10 plus yards. It is more proof of the teams lack of discipline.

Basically, the recruit just blasted NorveLLLLL. If this recruit notices these things, others will too.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Oh, they are running for the hills. Rumors flying around that one of their top commits, Omarion Cooper, is gone. He hasn't officially decommitted, but it is only a matter of time. NorveLLLLL is doing in mere months what took TaggElwain almost two years. It is glorious.
Cooper and Fuller are HS teammates. May just be coincidental, but the timing would suggest otherwise.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Cooper and Fuller are HS teammates. May just be coincidental, but the timing would suggest otherwise.

Fuller is only playing D1 ball through connections to legit P5 players. We took Umstead Sanders in order to sign his brother. When that didn't work, we sent Umstead packing. He is now a backup at Jacksonville St.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Fuller is only playing D1 ball through connections to legit P5 players. We took Umstead Sanders in order to sign his brother. When that didn't work, we sent Umstead packing. He is now a backup at Jacksonville St.
Not claiming Fuller is a legit prospect - his offer sheet consists of FSU and....FSU; and while it is quite possible he is being processed, it does seem like the timing of him not being part of their class and Cooper possibly de-committing could be connected. Unless there are some younger Fullers that are real prospects, I can't figure why they offered him at all. He's an undersized LB who is not particularly fast. Interestingly, when he committed, WiLLLLLLLie was still the coach.

Sanders, btw, was a preferred walk on initially; I think he only got a scholly later when there were some still available. I still think that was a good attempt even though it didn't work. No real harm and an extra body for practice.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone hear Kanell try to shift blame to Clemson this morning? It was their player who tested positive and therefore Clemson is responsible for the cancellation as well as FSU. And FSU wasn't ducking, everyone knows how bad this year's team is and cancelling the game doesn't change that. At least Matich admitted avoiding the game may have been a help to recruiting by eliminating a humiliating home loss.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone hear Kanell try to shift blame to Clemson this morning? It was their player who tested positive and therefore Clemson is responsible for the cancellation as well as FSU. And FSU wasn't ducking, everyone knows how bad this year's team is and cancelling the game doesn't change that. At least Matich admitted avoiding the game may have been a help to recruiting by eliminating a humiliating home loss.
Here's my take for anyone who isn't blaming FSU, ask yourself this:

In this same situation, if FSU was an ACC contender, would they still have cancelled this game?

If the answer is NO (and we all know it is), then you need to adjust your position. I'd love to see someone ask that turd Kanell this question. He'd lie, because that's what Noles do.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Here's my take for anyone who isn't blaming FSU, ask yourself this:

In this same situation, if FSU was an ACC contender, would they still have cancelled this game?

If the answer is NO (and we all know it is), then you need to adjust your position. I'd love to see someone ask that turd Kanell this question. He'd lie, because that's what Noles do.

This is ROFL time for all Gators!!! Of all the stupid crap the clowns have pulled during their implosion I can't remember having this much fun - it's a never-ending Tallahassee train wreck with the cars buckling up to the sky.

It's just as much fun watching the cretin Kannell getting the whole thing shoved up his azz.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This is ROFL time for all Gators!!! Of all the stupid crap the clowns have pulled during their implosion I can't remember having this much fun - it's a never-ending Tallahassee train wreck with the cars buckling up to the sky.

It's just as much fun watching the cretin Kannell getting the whole thing shoved up his azz.
You spelled that jackass' name with a capital k. You should get 3 day vacation for that. Other than that, I appreciate your comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.