Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
How many years after his last NFL check before Jameis goes broke? over/under 5 years? I'd take the under.

Can anyone explain how this improves QB play? Is this nothing more than a cardio workout?

BTW, even if he gets back into shape, he still has to improve brain activity to survive the nfl.

BTW, part 2, did anyone inform him that despite his really super awesome playoff td pass, his team still had to sit in their living rooms while the Bucs hoisted the hardware?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Can anyone explain how this improves QB play? Is this nothing more than a cardio workout?

BTW, even if he gets back into shape, he still has to improve brain activity to survive the nfl.

BTW, part 2, did anyone inform him that despite his really super awesome playoff td pass, his team still had to sit in their living rooms while the Bucs hoisted the hardware?

My guess it is a foot work drill with his flare of stupid added to it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
a1a70f50cef990e9511e9ae87ff99808.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What the fuchs happened to this thread? BMF went NAVtard and somehow merged the Bobby Bowden thread with Deon?

Jeesus. Who the fuchs wants 260 page monstrosities that have changed topic thirty fuchsing times except Nav and BMF?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What the fuchs happened to this thread? BMF went NAVtard and somehow merged the Bobby Bowden thread with Deon?

Jeesus. Who the fuchs wants 260 page monstrosities that have changed topic thirty fuchsing times except Nav and BMF?

We all can't live up to your standards. 260 pages?...And here you are.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015

What thread on here hasn't been hijacked???

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
How many years after his last NFL check before Jameis goes broke? over/under 5 years? I'd take the under.

All that poor dog wants is to catch a towel. But noooo…jaMEis only taunts him.

Or maybe he’s waiting to throw it to the wrong dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.