Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I know the buyout is large, but with losing Cross and now this news, the fire is getting so large that they will have to put it out sooner rather than the later we all are hoping for. I have now moved my expectation that he can't last more than two years unless some phony hope is injected, but right now it is all negative there.

Here's what I think will happen. Blackmon is going to get murdered on live TV by a DE that is completely untouched probably in game 1. He will have the "our starting QB was out" excuse that will get him to year 3. Unfortunately I don't think he gets out of year three. We just have to hope Briles does something to get them on probation so that the next guy is also a lame hire because the program is radioactive.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I know the buyout is large, but with losing Cross and now this news, the fire is getting so large that they will have to put it out sooner rather than the later we all are hoping for. I have now moved my expectation that he can't last more than two years unless some phony hope is injected, but right now it is all negative there.

FSU will have racism charges thrown at it if it tries to fire WiLLLLLLLie. He'll be there for a long time.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
It's annoying to have to use 7 Ls to spell WiLLLLLLLie. And next year it'll be even worse. We'll need 9 Ls to spell WiLLLLLLLLLie.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
FSU will have racism charges thrown at it if it tries to fire WiLLLLLLLie. He'll be there for a long time.

I think some of that money over there would rather be called racist than keep piling on the losing/embarrassment that would come with keeping him long-term. There needs to be some positive developments there -- right now, the last 100 things have all been negative/disastrous/embarrassing -- all while Gainesville looks better, and better, and better. It's a dang shame, really.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:shutmouth:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I think some of that money over there would rather be called racist than keep piling on the losing/embarrassment that would come with keeping him long-term. There needs to be some positive developments there -- right now, the last 100 things have all been negative/disastrous/embarrassing -- all while Gainesville looks better, and better, and better. It's a dang shame, really.

What money????

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Have you seen their schedule for next season? It is pathetic. With their talent level, they should finish around 8-4. I'm hoping for 7-5. Anything less and I think he gets canned.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Have you seen their schedule for next season? It is pathetic. With their talent level, they should finish around 8-4. I'm hoping for 7-5. Anything less and I think he gets canned.

Not a chance. $18 million to F$U is like $300 million to real programs such as UF, Bammer, UTexas, TAMU, etc. F$U just doesn't have the fanbase to support that kind of buyout.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

He’ll get three seasons because of some affirmative action ACLU Rainbow coalition lawyer speak bs...I hope he gets another season and another recruiting class...I mean come on this lethal simplicity has to kick in sometime right?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If they fail to make a bowl game this year then willlllllie is gone. I wish that wasn't the case but I've got a friend and business acquaintance who's a pretty big fsu booster, he told me the week that willlllllie was hired if he sucked like most of the boosters thought he was going to suck he'd never see year 3. Probably 90% of the money never wanted him to to begin with, now that the AD is gone he's toast if they fail to make a bowl game. And lets be honest, fsu wouldn't make a bowl game with ucf's schedule.

I hope they cry racism and burn that **** hole to the ground and give that incompetent fck an extra year but it ain't happening.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Not a chance. $18 million to F$U is like $300 million to real programs such as UF, Bammer, UTexas, TAMU, etc. F$U just doesn't have the fanbase to support that kind of buyout.
This is it. After this next year his buyout is something like $15 million I think. They overpaid to pull him out of Oregon when jimbo bailed and they panicked. I don’t see any way he’s out before year three. Even then it’ll be a huge buyout.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Those racist bastards better not!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.