Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
fsu-poop-gif.28328

Renegade is a rare horse in that he has his azzhole in the middle of his back.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Norvell caused quite a stir at the administration office today when he got his roll of stamps caught in the fax machine.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
As to the poll question, why would I want to see this train wreck dismantled? Them trying over and over and over again only to fall further into ruin is enough for me.

I'd much rather they look like SMU - a ounce proud program now slugging it out with midmajors. Instead of the end of the season, we could put them at the beginning with non-P5 cupcakes.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Four head coaches if you count the interim head coach.

I know we like to bag on Haggins for his time as interim, but I have it on good word that the top fsu brass have been scouring all the homeless shelters in Tallahassee to try to find him. Apparently, if he’s even remotely coherent, we may see a midsession coup. A bath, of course, first. But then a coup.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I can hear their fans at the sports bars and especially coaches on the recruiting trail: "we were just about to turn things around!"

From reading some of their boards, they were cocky AF pre-season - but realistic that they'd likely "only win 7 to 9 games". They are absolutely humbled now. They're excited about getting a crystal ball for the 2-star kid from Lake City Columbia today. They're wondering if they'll ever be prominent again. It's gold!

200.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was thinking, how great would it be if there was some weird performance clause for Norvell in his contract that if he didn’t lose to UF, miami or Clemson in year one, he would be owed a massively large bonus. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator