Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My god, the depths of this program. How long until they just disband the entire program, because they's pretty much the logical next step.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have to say that I am a fan of this trend of updating thread titles with new info. I laughed my ass off at “rampant yeast infections” :lmao2:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Apparently there ARE some bowls cancelled by COVID, and while NCAA said anyone with a pulse is bowl eligible (looking at you, USCe), there may be some left at home. I gave a quick look thru the bowl projections on ESPN and noticed there is no F$U or Penn State.....delicious. Just hope it holds.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently there ARE some bowls cancelled by COVID, and while NCAA said anyone with a pulse is bowl eligible (looking at you, USCe), there may be some left at home. I gave a quick look thru the bowl projections on ESPN and noticed there is no F$U or Penn State.....delicious. Just hope it holds.
They won’t get an invite for fear of canceling 30 minutes before kick-off.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
F$U should be told they’ve been invited to the Mirage Bowl in some location that’s really hard to get to and after spending a ton of money to get there they should be told that the game has been canceled.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Outbreak of estrogen in trailerhassee
Always good for a chuckle! Ironically, the trailer bunch referenced are the best folks in Leon county, which has been overrun by the liberals, leftists, blm-ers, and the other assorted pin heads, buffoons, and pompous a-holes (otherwise known as Seminole$).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb