Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
After FSU got pounded through most of the game yesterday, FSU put in true freshman QB Chubba Purdy. The FSU boards have been calling for him for weeks - he was injured the first game of the season, but has been back at practice....so he finally gets the call in the second half.

Here's his state line: 0/9

200.gif

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
After FSU got pounded through most of the game yesterday, FSU put in true freshman QB Chubba Purdy. The FSU boards have been calling for him for weeks - he was injured the first game of the season, but has been back at practice....so he finally gets the call in the second half.

200.gif

Chubba??? His momma named him Preston, Imma call him Preston.

Alex.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

200.gif

Between Chubba and Penix at Indiana, there are some interesting QB names

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is how well FSU's recruiting is going, they're making Plan Z offers. This kid has offers from Central Arkansas, Jackson State, and Ole Miss. He's unranked:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is how well FSU's recruiting is going, they're making Plan Z offers. This kid has offers from Central Arkansas, Jackson State, and Ole Miss. He's unranked:

And Cent Meetchikn?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

He would probably be better than all our backers except Ventrell. We probably shouldnt laugh much.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’ve never understood people that do this. The sign itself is funny, and you get a good laugh from people on TV. But the idea of waking up the next day and feeling obligated to follow through is where they lose me. Granted, I’m no lawyer, and if law isn’t already knee deep in Mai Tai’s this morning, perhaps he can shed some light here. But I’m almost certain a promise written in marker on construction paper doesn’t actually constitute a legally binding contract. Maybe if it was typed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve never understood people that do this. The sign itself is funny, and you get a good laugh from people on TV. But the idea of waking up the next day and feeling obligated to follow through is where they lose me. Granted, I’m no lawyer, and if law isn’t already knee deep in Mai Tai’s this morning, perhaps he can shed some light here. But I’m almost certain a promise written in marker on construction paper doesn’t actually constitute a legally binding contract. Maybe if it was typed.
Of no, completely enforceable. If you dont follow thru you can be banned from any Busch Light distributor.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is a free article on 247 FSU's site. They made over 2 dozen offers during their bye week. We need to hope Norvell stays there a while. I personally think he's a solid coach, much better than Butters and probably a better coach than Muschamp. But he recruits worse than Butters. Take a look at these Butters Specials - he's making offers to kids with NO other offers - not even a 1AA offer. He's making offers to kids w/ 5 or 6 offers, from schools like Coastal Carolina, UAB, La Tech, Southern Miss, Baylor, Cincinnati, New Mexico, etc:

FSU staff extends over two dozen new offers during bye week

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This is a free article on 247 FSU's site. They made over 2 dozen offers during their bye week. We need to hope Norvell stays there a while. I personally think he's a solid coach, much better than Butters and probably a better coach than Muschamp. But he recruits worse than Butters. Take a look at these Butters Specials - he's making offers to kids with NO other offers - not even a 1AA offer. He's making offers to kids w/ 5 or 6 offers, from schools like Coastal Carolina, UAB, La Tech, Southern Miss, Baylor, Cincinnati, New Mexico, etc:

FSU staff extends over two dozen new offers during bye week
One of the kids on that list is from my kids’ HS; RB Justice Haynes (2023). This kid is the real deal. Last year he was 2nd string as a freshman (behind 3* Elijah Green who’s now at UNC) and still rushed for well over 1K yards. He’s absolutely killing it this year. The bad news is his daddy was Verron Haynes who was a back for the dwags and later the Steelers. They too have offered (as have the good guys).

Edit: He’s supposedly also a really good baseball player. That HS has a very good baseball program as well. One of my kids’ classmates was the number 6 overall pick in the MLB draft in ‘19.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So no one is going to comment on how stupid Sanders looks in this hat 2 sizes too big with his ears folded forward and tucked into it?

That hat was designed to make Sanders look more intelligent than he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.