Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Well since we didn't get our wish of Willie sticking around at least one more season I guess it's safe to say "Go BC!", "Go Alabama State!" and "GO GATORS!!!"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Uh, if someone was damaging the turf by cutting into like that there would be a problem if I was AD.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Uh, if someone was damaging the turf by cutting into like that there would be a problem if I was AD.

Me, too. I’d have the fcvker arrested for vandalism and/or criminal damage to property.

I’d then pray Donk was the prosecuting attorney. Were he to secure a conviction I’m sure he’d seek 10 years on each count to be served consecutively.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Love ittttt

Attachments

• E8527CB3-9501-4CF0-AEE5-4DFC10EF9F1C.png
    E8527CB3-9501-4CF0-AEE5-4DFC10EF9F1C.png
    241 KB · Views: 249

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Think that was for Mark Stoops? They figured they had him in the bag, flew to finalize, UK gave him a raise, and he told them to pound sand?
I think it was worse than that. I think it was under the presumption that they were getting franklin. They had that plane from tally to up near there happen yesterday I belive it was which, if you watch what was happening with USCw, the timing would make sense.

They contact franklin, he indicates he could be interested but he's waiting to see what happens with So Cal so they wait... then after it looks like helton will be retained, they boogie on up there and waltz in arrogantly thinking he's theirs, only for him to laugh at them when they present their official offer. In the meantime, the clown tards back in trailertrashy are setting up the presser, only to be phoned the next morning and told to take it all down.

Just my take on it :lol:

Edit - for some reason i thought that plane went to philly but now see it went to Lex. So scratch all that... but it's still funny as hell. :lol:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think it was worse than that. I think it was under the presumption that they were getting franklin. They had that plane from tally to up near there happen yesterday I belive it was which, if you watch what was happening with USCw, the timing would make sense.

They contact franklin, he indicates he could be interested but he's waiting to see what happens with So Cal so they wait... then after it looks like helton will be retained, they boogie on up there and waltz in arrogantly thinking he's theirs, only for him to laugh at them when they present their official offer. In the meantime, the clown tards back in trailertrashy are setting up the presser, only to be phoned the next morning and told to take it all down.

Just my take on it :lol:

Edit - for some reason i thought that plane went to philly but now see it went to Lex. So scratch all that... but it's still funny as hell. :lol:
Even though it was fiction, I still like your story better.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Post more often.

What’s in your glass in your avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics