Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From reading his twiiter, this has more to do with theology than actual football. He's hated Briles from the start. .
He is aware that they hired a guy who has never actually been an OC, but instead worked for HCs who called their own plays.

He also sees that Briles is terrible on the recruiting trail and helped land a class that would make Butters blush.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Need a meaningless winning streak to start the season - we can't have them losing all hope.
Looking at their schedule this may prove difficult. The only good news for them is many of the games they have to win are at home. Their first game (in Jax vs. Boise) will tell a lot. If they want a winning record it is almost a must win. The games against Clemson, UVa, Syracuse, UF, and even scUM look like losses. Lose to Boise and they stand a good chance of another 5-7 season. Ironic that I’m hoping they don’t have a losing season! Unless, of course, Willie could survive it and then 5-7 would be great!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

In fairness, how many other coaches has F$U gone thru in his lifetime? Bowden & Co, then Dumbo Fisher (leftover from Bowden's staff) & Co. Now with Willie...but before that not a lot of changeover.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Live look inside the Seminoles Recruiting Center of Excellence

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
What a heartwarming article. Not only does it admit to everything we accused them of but they are setting up Willie for a 5-7 year rebuild.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I am so glad I am a Nole hating fan.

I get to be happy rather than just relieved that something awful happened to the Noles. My God the nativity that is on here weather basketball or football is strong at FSU. I'm glad i am positive that FSU sucks and hope for their shambles. I do not celibrate failers or misses of FAU with little energy. My hatred allows me full joy at all FSU failers.
If you are like me, i guess you are a pumper if FSU suckige, but send a shout out of positive praise for our program while basking in the glow of FsU’s shambles and the peaceful feeling brought on by Coach Willlllllie and the infair situation Jimbo places him in.

Non-Negative folks regarding FSU are not welcome, but im not sure you post anyway.

GO GATORS!!!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Great find Muscle. Article is so full of gems, that I’ll only pick one so others can join in the fun. Here was my favorite:
"We were Clemson before Clemson," a former assistant to Fisher at FSU says. "We were the team that had caught Alabama and was getting ready to pass them.“
Who the hell are they kidding? They had a nice run to be sure, but about to pass Bama?
Clowns.......

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Dan Thompson (@DK_Thompson) tweeted at 11:14 AM on Mon, Jun 24, 2019:
The article misses the entire point of why FSU struggled last year: they looked wholly unprepared. They were out coached in at least eight games and looked lost nearly every game of the season.

That’s on the current coaching staff - not on academic issues.
()

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The article misses the entire point of why FSU struggled last year: they looked wholly unprepared. They were out coached in at least eight games and looked lost nearly every game of the season.

()

I've seen flag football teams that showed more signs of competent coaching.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

()

Blasphemy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb