Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He had a huge on-air blowup with one of the female hosts. It got ugly. Since then, he was demoted to a nighttime show. I assume he is trying to find opportunities elsewhere.
What happened? Can’t stand that clown.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What happened? Can’t stand that clown.

He had a female cohost on his noon show. I don’t remember her name. She interrupted him all the time. Finally, one day, he just exploded. He’d had enough of it. It was right at the end of the show. Ballou has a history of this kind of thing. I like Ballou. His fsu rants are legendary.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Four-year-old sells lemonade to help pay for FSU Willie Taggart's $17 million buyout

Kid selling lemonade to help fund WiLLLLLLLie’s buyout. Looks like he’s getting a head start on that food industry job he’s going to be qualified for when he graduates from the Clownology Institute.

Well I have a slightly different take. Just when you think there are ZERO intelligent :nole::nole::nole::nole:, I am proven wrong b/c there is at least one; A 4 year old boy. He is qualified to be the :nole: AD. Hope they don;t hire him immediately.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That moment when the head coach throws the OC under the bus, then runs over him a few times to make sure he got the job done.

to be fair, Willie has shown that he will fire an incompetent offensive coordinator. he already did it last year.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
TMac (@BourbonGator84) tweeted at 7:52 AM on Fri, Sep 20, 2019:
Urban Meyer looking at FSU TMac on Twitter
()

The clowns have gone full delusional if they think Meyer would go there. There are better odds of resurrecting Bear Bryant from the grave.

Meyer doesn't go anywhere where 1) he can't instantly field a competitive team and 2) he won't be able to win titles.

With Clemson having a lock on the ACC for the foreseeable future and the roster imbalances they have now (no OL and no QB), whichever coach they get is going to have a 2-3 year rebuild (and slog through some tough seasons); and Meyer is nowhere near that patient.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
TMac (@BourbonGator84) tweeted at 7:52 AM on Fri, Sep 20, 2019:
Urban Meyer looking at FSU TMac on Twitter
()

Setting aside how extremely unlikely it would be for Urbs to take that job, it does illustrate how desperate some in their fanbase are. During our most desperate times, would any UF fans wanted Jimbo or any of the Bowdens? Clearly, we did not sink to the depths of despair that they are currently experiencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.