Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

GatorRaed

Jan 3, 2019
Setting aside how extremely unlikely it would be for Urbs to take that job, it does illustrate how desperate some in their fanbase are. During our most desperate times, would any UF fans wanted Jimbo or any of the Bowdens? Clearly, we did not sink to the depths of despair that they are currently experiencing.
I know I'll get roasted for this, but I would have been ecstatic if we immediately fired Muschamp after the Georgia Southern debacle and Jimbo announced the next day that he was defecting to the good guys. It would have saved us from hiring Butters and likely would have cost FSU their national championship.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I know I'll get roasted for this, but I would have been ecstatic if we immediately fired Muschamp after the Georgia Southern debacle and Jimbo announced the next day that he was defecting to the good guys. It would have saved us from hiring Butters and likely would have cost FSU their national championship.
This is what's known as a "psychotic break with reality".

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:snicker2:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Well, luckily we were all out of clown shoes.

But to be fair, we had a shiit ton of bbq sauce ingredients laying around.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's just explore this for a second.

You think Jimbo, who left Clowntown bc he was pissed they wouldn't invest in the program, would leave Clowntown and come the the one program on the planet who are worse at investing in their program?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I won't roast you. I've read that cooked humans don't taste very good. I will say that if that happened I would have burned every bit of Gator memorabilia I owned and never mentioned or watched the team again.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I won't roast you. I've read that cooked humans don't taste very good. I will say that if that happened I would have burned every bit of Gator memorabilia I owned and never mentioned or watched the team again.
The smoke from burning Gator gear would have contributed significantly to atmospheric pollution.

GatorRaed

Jan 3, 2019
This is what's known as a "psychotic break with reality".
That's what my psychiatrist said when I told him as well. I'm just going to enjoy this alternate reality where the Jimbo-led Will Grier and Dalvin Cook lead us to the 2016 BCS Championship ;) All kidding aside, I love this community. Thanks for bringing me back to "real" reality guys.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Let's just explore this for a second.

You think Jimbo, who left Clowntown bc he was pissed they wouldn't invest in the program, would leave Clowntown and come the the one program on the planet who are worse at investing in their program?
You’re wrong - he left FSU because they COULDN’T invest in the program - they’re broke. But that makes what we do worse - we CAN, we just choose not to.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
How did FSU's athletic department go bankrupt so fast? They're winning a NC and a couple years later their coach walks out. It's later revealed they don't have any money. There has to be a lot more to the finance story than is out in the media. Something is not right in Tally besides Willie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator