Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I swear I read it as

Florida State is slipping in recruiting, and just experienced its worst finish in more than a decade. Can Willie Taggart get the #Noles back to where they normally finish on the recruiting fail?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I thought WT could recruit :lmao2:

As several of us pointed out when he was being praised last year, he's very capable of selling that a program is at a low, almost impossible-to-win point, and pitching G5 kids on a rebuild vision--then bailing before he has to actually prove he knows what he's doing. The problem is, he's never been forced to, and simply can't, sit across from a recruit or their parents and explain why/how his teams are so terrible. Nor can he line up against a team with comparable talent and win based on Xs and O's or supreme motivation. Notice how once national media, including some of the nole outlets, started questioning his "woe is us" shtick, their recruiting started to cool tremendously. And unlike being at WKU or Usf, he's being called out by opposing coaches that are pursuing the same kids. He has zero substance and knows one pitch, which isn't going to work at a program that was at their level already.

The whole thing is glorious.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
It gets even better, he is thinking of converting one of his DBs to QB. My God if Blackman goes down, it’s gonna be fun to watch. Clemson can play name the score next season in Death Valley

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Just for ya’lls amusement here’s one of Willie’s proud recruits:

Attachments

• 04A1EB40-DEE2-4B6F-B7E6-EE798D41A20D.png
    04A1EB40-DEE2-4B6F-B7E6-EE798D41A20D.png
    635 KB · Views: 293

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I wonder what happened to that guy. Maybe mom got angry and took away his internet privileges.

He is on a year self ban. He was the first guy to claim mullen can't outcoach Taggart let alone out recruit him. Mullen defeated his idol on all fronts.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I forced Omar to put his money where his mouth was after constantly claiming UCF was the best in the state and should be in the playoffs. I said they'd get their ass beat by LSU, he talked lots of trash and mocked that position. So then I said I'm confident in my statement to do a 6 month ban bet on it. Instead of piping down and walking away, and in true Omar no back down fashion, he bluffed by upping the anty to a full year thinking I'd fold. He was wrong, and now Omar's Gone Yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.