Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My goodness FSU is taking a beating. I hope willie doesn't get fired too soon.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
My goodness FSU is taking a beating. I hope WiLLLLLLLie doesn't get fired too soon.

I keep thinking the same thing. But, every writer who covers them says wiLLLLLLLie will be back unless he goes like 3-9 or a scandal comes out. FSU simply doesn't have the money for his massive buyout and a new coach. He will get a 3rd year. From I've seen of his recruiting on the lines of scrimmage, that third year will set he clowns back a long while.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I keep thinking the same thing. But, every writer who covers them says wiLLLLLLLie will be back unless he goes like 3-9 or a scandal comes out. FSU simply doesn't have the money for his massive buyout and a new coach. He will get a 3rd year. From I've seen of his recruiting on the lines of scrimmage, that third year will set he clowns back a long while.
3-9 is certainly possible.

They need to realize he needs several years to really build the foundation they need and deserve.

If we are lucky, Mushdump has a decent year and they are stupid enough to hire him next.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Apparently Landon Dickerson was at Bamas spring game and has been talking to a&m and them for awhile and none of those idiots knew about it :lmao2:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Wow IAKOW blocked me on twitter for saying nobody should take their journalism ability seriously. What a thin skinned vagina that guy is

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow IAKOW blocked me on twitter for saying nobody should take their journalism ability seriously. What a thin skinned vagina that guy is
There is no such thing as journalism anymore. Anywhere.

No sources, no investigation, no double checking, just twits writing either everything they hear or just what they are fed by UAA SID.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
3-9 is certainly possible.

They need to realize he needs several years to really build the foundation they need and deserve.

If we are lucky, Mushdump has a decent year and they are stupid enough to hire him next.

Doubt we’re that lucky. I could see them trying for Stoops at Kentucky if he hasn’t already left for some other job.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Doubt we’re that lucky. I could see them trying for Stoops at Kentucky if he hasn’t already left for some other job.
I'd prefer someone more terrible.

Having no money, they might settle for promoting Briles. That would be excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb