Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is racist even to hint that Taggelwain is the problem.

He will need at least 6-8 years to turn this around.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yes, it is all Fisher's fault. Taggelwain needs years to fix the mess. Keep writing articles like this one. :lol: ;)

Why Jimbo Fisher deserves blame for FSU football’s mess
Actually, the article was pretty much on the money. Despite the rankings of the recruiting classes making up the roster Willie inherited, it was a group that was not very balanced and with too many busts. Of course, he's not exactly setting the world on fire with his recruiting either.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, the article was pretty much on the money. Despite the rankings of the recruiting classes making up the roster WiLLLLLLLie inherited, it was a group that was not very balanced and with too many busts. Of course, he's not exactly setting the world on fire with his recruiting either.

Well I, for one, welcome the proliferation of these noble, statistical truths that blame Jimbo and exonerate Coach Taggart. Any friend of Taggart is a friend of mine. Long Live Willie!

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Oh please, please, please let this happen. I'll donate my left nut to make it come true.

The responses to that tweet indicate that Florida is worth hating out loud again, whereas the Noles are jokes to which everyone knows, and loves, the punchline.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I couldn't really blame them if they lied about what the money was for. Wouldn't you have lied to get rid of Butters?

This isn’t about me, Mac or UF. This is about that cesspool of an institution who claims to promote academics. nole$ suck. Try to stay on topic!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hey, anybody wonder if McButt was trying to get his BBQ sauce on Shark Tank?

giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's a hallway where he would have to walk between tanks with Sharks in them. You think he wouldn't swoon and stagger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb