Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tidbit in article: slowdell is rumored to be retiring and has told recruits. Guess he took not being the HC hard. Blow to their recruiting.
Slowdell is their recruiting.

I'm surprised it's not more recruits leaving.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Tidbit in article: slowdell is rumored to be retiring and has told recruits. Guess he took not being the HC hard. Blow to their recruiting.

You think he took it hard, his friends at the soup kitchen were all but guaranteed it would be no more “split pea Wednesday” because it would now be burger night at Odell’s apartment. Word is they’re devastated.

Gator715

Nov 30, 2019
Looks like they're going to hire Norvell from Memphis...

My take:

Better hire than McElwain, Muschamp, or Taggart, worse hire than Mullen, Fisher, and Meyer.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
That moment you realize the Tony the Tiger Bowl is really the Frosted Flakes Bowl and that FSU is playing, quite literally, in the cereal bowl:

giphy.gif

Bowl motto? "Thhhhheeeeeyyyyy'rrrrreee Great! The flakes I mean...these two teams are terrible."

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That moment you realize the Tony the Tiger Bowl is really the Frosted Flakes Bowl and that FSU is playing, quite literally, in the cereal bowl:

giphy.gif

Bowl motto? "Thhhhheeeeeyyyyy'rrrrreee Great! The flakes I mean...these two teams are terrible."
I have a brother who is an FSU fan. He doesn't know it yet, but he's getting a box of Frosted Flakes for Christmas. :dance:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

giphy.gif

Rumors swirling that Haggins and the players wanted this in the bowl game title, but Norvell and a couple of big boosters and said absolutely not.

chocolate-frosted-flakes-ft-blog1017.jpg

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
New coach, same shambles!

UPDATE: Tweet was from Mike Sims-Walker, who openly spilled some dirty laundry about the way Jeff Sims was done by Norvell. Since deleted.

Here is a screenshot:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.