Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
a096d682-936d-4f6a-a713-e3c9d3a0c265-IMG_0885.JPG

He looks like he has gained about 2 pounds...:D Just skin over bones.

I'll give him credit, pound for pound, he's a tough SOB

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Tashan Reed, FSU writer for "The Athletic," did a Q&A. He responded to a fan who said he thinks WiLLLLLLLie won't turn things around. To sum up, Reed pointed to the freshman coming in the fall and the N. Illinois transfer.

Northern Illinois graduate transfer Ryan Roberts, 3-star OTs Darius Washington and Ira Henry, and 3-star OC Maurice Smith aren't on campus yet. They'll add more depth and could insert themselves into the rotation.

If you are relying on mid to low tier 3 star freshman to improve your o-line play, you are likely fubared.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tashan Reed, FSU writer for "The Athletic," did a Q&A. He responded to a fan who said he thinks WiLLLLLLLie won't turn things around. To sum up, Reed pointed to the freshman coming in the fall and the N. Illinois transfer.

Northern Illinois graduate transfer Ryan Roberts, 3-star OTs Darius Washington and Ira Henry, and 3-star OC Maurice Smith aren't on campus yet. They'll add more depth and could insert themselves into the rotation.

If you are relying on mid to low tier 3 star freshman to improve your o-line play, you are likely fubared.
Remember when we made a huge push to rebuild our OL in 2015?

Martez Ivey 6.1
Tyler Jordan 5.7
Brandon Sandifer 5.5
Fred Johnson 5.5
Richard Desir-Jones 5.5
Nick Buchanan 5.5

I guess I just never paid attention, but we basically signed four 2* OL that class.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

True. The NIU guy might be OK, but the patchwork has way too many holes in it.

A friend who walked on at F$U on the OL (Rix era) and coaches HS football sees little hope for the foreseeable future. He told me last week that Trickett was a disaster

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clowntown had top 3 talent, and Ole Taggelwain just needs some more talent.

Last edited:

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Listened to the Big3Rollup this morning. They had Jeff Cameron on from BSPN Radio in Tallacrappy. He didn't have a lot of hope when talking about the clowns. Here's a rundown,

1. The disorganization that was seen against the orangemen was seen against the gators. That's not Jimbo's fault. It is still seen to this day in recruiting and staffing. Does that ever get fixed?
2. A new coaching staff needs success early to get people to buy in. WiLLLLLLLie has failed in that area. Mullen has succeeded.
3. Jeff Cameron is asked if Taggelwain brought in the right pieces to make a change and turn things around. Cameron sighs and then starts laughing. :lol2:
4. Newberg chimed in and thinks fswho finishes with an 8-4 record. If so, he thinks they are 15-17 in recruiting rankings which isn't good enough. It is just "treading water." They all agreed that in order to turn things around in recruiting, they need a surprise type of year (10-2, 11-1).

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
While this isn’t football, shambles describes that entire place. I also love that fsu’s Twitter congratulated the track team on getting their butts kicked by Florida. The women’s team was even worse, finishing 35th. Clown gonna clown.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
While this isn’t football, shambles describes that entire place. I also love that fsu’s Twitter congratulated the track team on getting their butts kicked by Florida. The women’s team was even worse, finishing 35th. Clown gonna clown.

Alone with TT?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They could’ve at least got the fact that they tied for 6th correct ‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member