Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
D3LRAExWkAExMtx.jpg

#21 has droopy drawers.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Did Nothing

Notable podcaster and Noles247 writer, Josh Newberg predicted an over of 3.5 commits for the weekend. I'm really not sure how you get half a kid, but they walked away with a beautiful goose egg when it came to commitments. There were however more fluff articles and clickbait about recruits that they lead for. All the while their rivals (who currently holds the #5 class) seemingly widened the talent gap with 2 commits and no concerts.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
We only wish that the headline was true, sure they are having some difficulties, their coach left for another school that should have told us a lot. That they will stay down is probably not happening, no matter how much we would want it.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We only wish that the headline was true, sure they are having some difficulties, their coach left for another school that should have told us a lot. That they will stay down is probably not happening, no matter how much we would want it.

I agree. I'd be surprised if they finish with another losing record. I think they go 8-4 or 7-5 next season. What is possible is what happened to us happens to them. WiLLLLLLLie goes 8-4 next season and follows it up with another recruiting class in the 12-18 range. Then he repeats that the following season. Suddenly, like us, there is a talent problem that will take a few cycles to turn around.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Where do you see 8 wins? I’m not being argumentative for the record I’m literally calling you insane if you’re not being sarcastic

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think you're crazy if you think 8 wins is impossible. Here are the teams they are certainly more talented than,

Boise
ULM
Virginia
Cards
NC State
Wake
Syracuse
BC
Bama St.

That is 9 potential wins. Miami and the clowns should be about equal talent wise. That is another potential win. The only 2 games on their schedule that should be losses are us and Clemson. If WiLLLLLLLie can't get at least 7 wins with that schedule he should be fired on the spot.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I think you're crazy if you think 8 wins is impossible. Here are the teams they are certainly more talented than,

Boise
ULM
Virginia
Cards
NC State
Wake
Syracuse
BC
Bama St.

That is 9 potential wins. Miami and the clowns should be about equal talent wise. That is another potential win. The only 2 games on their schedule that should be losses are us and Clemson. If WiLLLLLLLie can't get at least 7 wins with that schedule he should be fired on the spot.

I agree the talent is at that level...but he was more talented than almost all...if not all the teams on their schedule last year...and I see NC State and UVA being losses anyway

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I agree the talent is at that level...but he was more talented than almost all...if not all the teams on their schedule last year...and I see NC State and UVA being losses anyway

I get your point. I just can't fathom that team being so disorganized again. I actually want them to get to 7-8 wins. If he keeps losing, he'll get fired. I want him around long enough to do real damage like Butters and Chump did to us.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I get your point. I just can't fathom that team being so disorganized again. I actually want them to get to 7-8 wins. If he keeps losing, he'll get fired. I want him around long enough to do real damage like Butters and Chump did to us.

Ok then...that logic is basically flawless

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
If he gets fired, it won't be this year or next year. They won't cough up that buyout.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Briles will most likely be the interim coach after they lose by 35+ in the swamp this year and by a larger margin to Clemson again NC state UVA and Syracuse are all gonna beat em along with the possibility of BSU in the opener 6 wins again and the natives will get restless

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Briles will most likely be the interim coach after they lose by 35+ in the swamp this year and by a larger margin to Clemson again NC state UVA and Syracuse are all gonna beat em along with the possibility of BSU in the opener 6 wins again and the natives will get restless
But, but . . . white privilege!

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
But, but . . . white privilege!

Yeah well I think he’s gonna last one more year if that...buyout or not the boosters will figure it out to get rid of him...I hope they’re smarter than our AD because it’s a wash to have them on our schedule when they sick and I hope they’re competitive sooner rather than later

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah well I think he’s gonna last one more year if that...buyout or not the boosters will figure it out to get rid of him...I hope they’re smarter than our AD because it’s a wash to have them on our schedule when they sick and I hope they’re competitive sooner rather than later
I get your point, but I for one am really enjoying interacting with their fan base at the moment. Normally they are insufferable, but they are pretty despondent right now; no optimism whatsoever. (And somehow even being in Georgia, I am surrounded by a bunch of them.) I am willing to be patient to when the games can again in the future be a big deal. It's just too much fun right now and I want to savor it for a few more years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator