Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
he is replacing someone who let the program slide and deteriorate and that he will need time to get his own players into the system.

Wait? ... Weren't they riding a wave of high recruiting classes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is crazy. A high percentage of kids are visual learners.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It is crazy. A high percentage of kids are visual learners.

I agree, I’m just saying it isn’t unusual. I think it is easy to negative recruit that kind of philosophy as well. Those players are at a severe disadvantage when going to the nfl.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cameron Magruder (@ScooterMagruder) tweeted at 10:04 PM on Tue, Apr 16, 2019:
My sister just sent me this #GoGators Cameron Magruder on Twitter
()

I swear President Fuchs is the late Paul Allen’s doppelgänger. Uncanny.
Edit: When I first saw the poster I seriously thought to myself ‘why is Paul Allen on a Gator poster? I don’t think he went to UF.’ :lol:
I do live in Seattle. :bandit:

Paul Allen
paul-allen-9542239-1-402.jpg

Fuchs
356420968.jpg

Last edited:

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
So I've worked with an FSU guy for 7 years and he's always been very laid back and never been one to rub it in about the football rivalry. But he apparently just got wind of Mullen hinting that he would announce the O&B crowd as 41,140 and he is absolutely livid. Imagine, they lose one game to us and we poke a little fun at their expense and he gets all bent out of shape over it. It's glorious!

Go Gators!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
So I've worked with an FSU guy for 7 years and he's always been very laid back and never been one to rub it in about the football rivalry. But he apparently just got wind of Mullen hinting that he would announce the O&B crowd as 41,140 and he is absolutely livid. Imagine, they lose one game to us and we poke a little fun at their expense and he gets all bent out of shape over it. It's glorious!

Go Gators!

He must have been miserable during the Spurrier era if a few jokes at their expense will upset him so much.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Briles will most likely be the interim coach after they lose by 35+ in the swamp this year and by a larger margin to Clemson again NC state UVA and Syracuse are all gonna beat em along with the possibility of BSU in the opener 6 wins again and the natives will get restless
Boise state is going to torch fsu. I'd like to shake the hand of the genius that arranged that match up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.