Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
502k5s.jpg

Alex.
OH, MY!!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Bill Connelly’s stats don’t look great for the clowns. Here are his win probabilities for them with a link to the longer article.

FSU’s Win Probability for every game in 2019

Boise State - .49
UL Monroe - .90
UVA - .51
L’ville - .82
NC State - .66
Clemson - .11
Wake - .62
Cuss - .69
Miami - .49
BC - .67
Alabama St - 1.00
UF - .17

FSU truly is in shambles. Plus, Connelly has Miami about as good as Boise St.

This works out to approximately predicted 7 wins.

Go Willlllllie. You can get do it. The drive to 7 to save his job. Show that progress (though I fear he’s so bad the record in those .66 area games could make this look like last year).

Looks like he’s actually predicting 8-4, fine with me as long as we beat their ass again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like he’s actually predicting 8-4, fine with me as long as we beat their ass again.
Lol... ok. They are going to lose a lot if not all of those 60ish% ga.es on that list. Frankly I think Louisville will beat them.

they have a guy as an offensive coordinator who's never called a play in his lifeand who apparently showed up to spring practice with no playbook. I think it's likely they're going to be far worse than last year.

Two wins won't surprise me but I'm glad that Clown Town news and twitter is all in on blaming Jimbo. If Jimbo has a good year and another monster class it's going to make it sting that much worse.

I prefer to see six wins but I just don't see it with this staff. they signed no one of consequence on offense. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

Last edited:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

Since you corrected me, that’s not what he’s saying. The win probabilities come out to 7.13-4-87 or about 7 wins. Just for instance, each of NC State, Cuse and Wake are 2/3 win probability, so he’s “predicting” they will lose one of those three, not win them all. Same with Boise and MIami at .49. It’s closer to say he’s “predicting” Willlllllie pulls one out.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I Am The City (@UnkleSilk) tweeted at 7:26 PM on Wed, Jun 26, 2019:
Boys went 5-7 and was still “Looooooooool” and former players had countdowns for kids not qualifying. Now back to reality. Y’all still got Willie I Am The City on Twitter
()

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
SORRY ASS KNICKS!!!!! (@StinkMeaner229) tweeted at 4:10 PM on Wed, Jun 26, 2019:
Crine!!! You stayed up all night coming up with that one
()

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Lol... ok. They are going to lose a lot if not all of those 60ish% ga.es on that list. Frankly I think Louisville will beat them.

they have a guy as an offensive coordinator who's never called a play in his lifeand who apparently showed up to spring practice with no playbook. I think it's likely they're going to be far worse than last year.

Two wins won't surprise me but I'm glad that Clown Town news and twitter is all in on blaming Jimbo. If Jimbo has a good year and another monster class it's going to make it sting that much worse.

I prefer to see six wins but I just don't see it with this staff. they signed no one of consequence on offense. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

I have. I’m old enough to remember Darrell Mudra.

489bf5ba6e30acf0575e580dd0977ba8.jpg

I never thought I’d see it again.

*Mudra was actually an accomplished coach at his other stops. Most were at lower levels of college football but he was a very good coach. Just not at F$U.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
JHersh (@JHershey21) tweeted at 9:12 PM on Wed, Jun 26, 2019:
What in the blue hell is this ****?! JHersh on Twitter
()

Did F$U tweet that picture? If so, isn’t that a violation?

Edit: the player posted it. So it’s like the publicity photos UF does that the players post. Except the Gators’ look great and don’t have cows or cowboy hats or weird long metal poles with hooks at the end and dorky Levis tags or players with NO STARS on them.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Trying to flip a N Texas recruit? Beautiful. Some of the responses are hilarious.

Some Gators have said they miss the days of the classic Top 5 match ups at the season finale. Some great memories for sure, but I absolutely wouldn’t mind watching the dumpster fire continue in tallacrappy for a long, long time.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Trying to flip a N Texas recruit? Beautiful. Some of the responses are hilarious.

Some Gators have said they miss the days of the classic Top 5 match ups at the season finale. Some great memories for sure, but I absolutely wouldn’t mind watching the dumpster fire continue in tallacrappy for a long, long time.

I absolutely hate the Noles. I’d prefer they go 0-11.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I absolutely hate the Noles. I’d prefer they go 0-11.
I'm hoping for 4-6 wins, so some can claim "trust the coach", "we just hired the next Dabo" and other such nonsense.

I'm just not sure Ole Tagglewain has it in him.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Austin (@Austin_UF) tweeted at 9:01 PM on Wed, Jun 26, 2019:
Taggart bringing the standard back #DoSomething Austin on Twitter
()

Those “gator boots” look like something a 5-year-old girl would wear.

“Do Something” - channeling Butch Jones.

It’s amazing how much fun one small picture can give.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.