Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
North Texas? Still a better recruit than Butters signature recruit, Kyle Trash.

While I’ve never been on the “Trask for Heisman” bandwagon (unless it was to specifically annoy you), I’d be surprised if that kid turns out to be better than Trask. He certainly fits f$u’s penchant for selecting QBs who are a mere 60 pounds shy of the “somebody get that kid a sandwich” weight class.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get the logic.....I just can’t get there. Every time the take the field I hope they get crushed.
#metoo! But this needs to last. My head hopes they get lucky some and their pumpers get their way.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
He is aware that they hired a guy who has never actually been an OC, but instead worked for HCs who called their own plays.

He also sees that Briles is terrible on the recruiting trail and helped land a class that would make Butters blush.
Butters blushing? Ugly image-- red face and yellow teeth? Mustard and ketchup?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Forgot to mention this. Listening to the 247 nole podcast, they said the staff is striking out hard on the lines of scrimmage. This is especially true on the o-line. Right now, Blackelwain could only dream of getting the Fred Johnsons to commit to the clowns. It is why they are making a hard push for a player ranked 2200.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get the logic.....I just can’t get there. Every time the take the field I hope they get crushed.
Its a head vs heart thing. If he stays four years he could crush that program for a decade or more. They already have revenue tumbling and cant land players from CUSA.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
FSU got the 2200th ranked player and a player who is so unranked he didn’t even have a profile :lmao2:

I know I don’t follow recruiting all that closely, but have any of you seen a team get a commit that caused them to drop in the rankings? Another clown first?
Trust the coaches.......:bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.