Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So, Deion Sanders actually lectured about grades and character? I would not have believed it if I didn’t see the tweet myself. Such a record setting amount of gall. So glad that turd is a Nole.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. Bagley (@mrbagleybih) tweeted at 6:13 AM on Wed, Jul 31, 2019:
So an FSU fan posts this foolishness. Then PW gives him a history lesson....... Mr. Bagley on Twitter
()

I'm not going to lie, failing the land Peter Warrick was a heartbreaker.

I suspect he wouldnt have gotten in trouble at UF. in those days we didn't tolerate criminality or criminolity, or dealt with it harshly at the early stages (Jabar Gaffney losing his scholly, Fred Taylor losing the majority of a year).

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Florida State lands commitment from four-star running back Jaylan Knighton

Still got a better RB than us for this class so far...the number 3 RB in the class???
Wonder if this commitment holds once he sees their o-line failures on the field this season and in recruiting - he's already de-committed from one school. The smart RBs at the top of the pecking order go where the o-line recruiting/performance is elite. They currently have a very good back in Cam Akers (former 5*). Akers was a 1K yard rusher as a freshman in 2017, but only a little over 700 as a sophomore (almost a full yard per carry). His stable mate, Jacques Patrick, had even less success: he went from 700+yds in 2017 to a bit under 400 in 2018. His average went down a whopping 2 yards a carry.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah well regardless of that the old snake oil salesman got Sims and an elite running back to commit...seems like we’re falling behind even more than I had originally wanted to believe

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So, Deion Sanders actually lectured about grades and character? I would not have believed it if I didn’t see the tweet myself. Such a record setting amount of gall. So glad that turd is a Nole.
MOM!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, who are those Nulls? I dont know.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If McTagglelame coached the synchronized swim team, he couldn't keep 'em in the same pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.