Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a fan of Kellerman when it comes to his boxing analysis. As far as his opinion on pretty much everything else makes me wanna hold him down and rub dirt in his mouth.

Is there any way I can give multiple likes to this comment?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If Bama and Clemson are your problem, why &#@$&+ about FSU out recruiting us? I am only asking for something rare on a sports board----consistency. If they are out recruiting us, then they aren't really in shambles and we should kill this thread. If we don't really want their commits, then we should stop whining about being out recruited by FSU.
What are you talking about. There's 93 pages of shambles here. Including a very unbalanced recruiting class. If you don't think less than 25 thousand season tickets are in shambles, I don't know what to say.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If Bama and Clemson are your problem, why &#@$&+ about FSU out recruiting us? I am only asking for something rare on a sports board----consistency. If they are out recruiting us, then they aren't really in shambles and we should kill this thread. If we don't really want their commits, then we should stop whining about being out recruited by FSU.

They may be 8 and us 13, but their recruiting on the lines of scrimmage is a complete disaster. That 8th ranking is a farce. I for one love seeing wiLLLLLLLie's class at 8th. It gives the impression he's got things improving.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They may be 8 and us 13, but their recruiting on the lines of scrimmage is a complete disaster. That 8th ranking is a farce. I for one love seeing wiLLLLLLLie's class at 8th. It gives the impression he's got things improving.

I completely agree his classes are “Chump” inflated by getting high star kids that they don’t necessarily need...but the perception it shows to the recruits that might not understand all that is the issue...they see #8 and #13 yet look over 5-7 vs 10-3...it’s totally myopic but they’re reading the posts and articles saying that willie is out recruiting Mullen and that’s all they want to see

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

They are rated higher than us right now, but they have more commits currently. From a trend perspective we will end up higher than them at the end of the year. Then there is also the fact that if they get commits that aren't rated one day and the next day they are 3* guys rated higher than a lot of other guys.

Take these ratings with a big ass grain of salt.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I completely agree his classes are “Chump” inflated by getting high star kids that they don’t necessarily need...but the perception it shows to the recruits that might not understand all that is the issue...they see #8 and #13 yet look over 5-7 vs 10-3...it’s totally myopic but they’re reading the posts and articles saying that WiLLLLLLLie is out recruiting Mullen and that’s all they want to see
And the less informed on this board are writing the posts that say that Willie is out recruiting us.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The only reason I’m in dumper mode on our recruiting is the views expressed by recruits that the staff is ignoring kids and we’re whiffing on guys that we should be getting

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are rated higher than us right now, but they have more commits currently. From a trend perspective we will end up higher than them at the end of the year. Then there is also the fact that if they get commits that aren't rated one day and the next day they are 3* guys rated higher than a lot of other guys.

Take these ratings with a big ass grain of salt.

They also have a handful of guys that were either ranked 2000 or didn’t even have s profile and should be walking on to a FCS team suddenly ranked 3* ahead of legit players with power 5 offers. It’s inflated BS

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They also have a handful of guys that were either ranked 2000 or didn’t even have s profile and should be walking on to a FCS team suddenly ranked 3* ahead of legit players with power 5 offers. It’s inflated BS

yeah... that was the point of me adding this "Then there is also the fact that if they get commits that aren't rated one day and the next day they are 3* guys rated higher than a lot of other guys."

it is ridiculous

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it’s totally myopic but they’re reading the posts and articles saying that WiLLLLLLLie is out recruiting Mullen and that’s all they want to see
The problem is Mullinz cant clearly out-recruit wiLlie chump stoops, UNC, Ole Siss, Cowbell etc.

Being middle of the pack is a clear recipe for being middle of the pack.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Like I said in previous posts I’ve been getting more cynical by the day about the willingness to bring back the “gator standard” by Mullen

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Mullen can't yet sell UF to recruits, then the the attractiveness of our on-field performance and scoring-happy sidelines will have to do it. We absolutely cannot afford to trail UGa or FSU or UM in pulling in the best players.

Are we doing a poor job of attracting them? or are we relaying some negative about UF ? Do UF's academic demands scare them away?
Is UF giving other schools fuel to negatively recruit against us? Gotta Clean it all up. ASAP.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
One of their best defensive players:

FSU DT Ja'len Parks has been medically disqualified

FSU DT Ja'len Parks has been medically disqualified

BRADENTON, Fla. -- Florida State Seminoles redshirt sophomore Ja'len Parks has been medically disqualified. Head coach Willie Taggart informed the media of the news on Tuesday morning before practice. Taggart says Parks will remain on as a student at the University and work toward receiving his degree.

Parks sustained ankle injury about a year ago and will no longer be able to continue his football career. The 6-foot-3, 290-pound interior defensive lineman tried to come back from the injury, but doctors have advised him to shut it down.

Parks signed with FSU in 2017 out of Newberry High School, along with teammate Cory Durden. Parks was a four-star prospect, the No. 9 ranked DT in the country and the 140th best player overall, according to the 247Composite Rankings.

As a Seminole, Parks did not record any stats. He redshirted in 2017 and missed the entire season in 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.