"Florida threw a shoe and the universe punished them, but what does the rulebook actually call for?"

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, that GD Shoe and Marco.

Liked their take and how they broke it down with the two examples. I would have gone one step further. What was the common denominator in both on the field decisions? They were both SEC officiating crews. Again, I have always said that SEC officiating is consistently inconsistent.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Carlos Dunlap did it in the Seahawks game vs. the Packers - he got a 15 yard penalty.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Marco shoe throw. Right up there with Run Lyndsay Run.
:headslap:

tumblr_nsz5q2F4qh1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Mullen should never have had the opportunity to coach this season and heap more embarrassment on Gator Nation. The AD should have called him in the minute he made Marco captain and told the man to pack his schit up, you're fired effective immediately.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The great thing about Bush ducking that incoming shoe was that he had a schyt eating grin on his face the whole time, like "lets see what you got Mr. Shoe Thrower!"

I guess we can thank Marco for hastening the exit of Mullen, however perhaps it would simply have been better if Marco and Mullen had just done their jobs better and we won some important football games.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Mullen should never have had the opportunity to coach this season and heap more embarrassment on Gator Nation. The AD should have called him in the minute he made Marco captain and told the man to pack his schit up, you're fired effective immediately.

He actually should have fired him the moment he didn’t fire Grantham after that game. That play was just a statement of his coaching ability..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator