Florida unveils new cleats for LSU

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I mean whatever, but theyre playing football, with a big dude dunking a basketball as the logo on their gear.

Just seems kinda weird, and dumb to me. Whatevs. Stay off my damn lawn :law:

Things change, I guess. New traditions arise. I wish they’d stay the same, but they don’t , so oh well.

I’ve learned to just take it all in stride and look for things to be grateful for. Like the success, the titles, and the fact that Lou Bega and the lead singer for Warrant weren’t also born in Alachua County.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We need to have only new traditions ...
and lots more instant classics along with 'uncontradictory oxymorons.'

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Be careful posting about feet .... Ava might start hitting on you.
Yeah. He has already sent pms asking for photos.

He asked about the rumors about correlation between feet size and other areas.

I should have recognized the risk.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The part I love the most here is that the Mizzou "Tradition" ticket is the non-traditional uniform...ironic
I think we have a pretty long tradition of either blue or white helmets, and only two decades of wearing Clemson helmets.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Those cleats would probably be $400 if you had to buy them off the shelf. Obviously the players love shoes, so as silly as it is whatever it takes to get them to UF and to keep them happy.
So does my wife.

So do I.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose it might depend on your feet but I always broke them in before I actually played in them. I have a very wide feet so blisters were a possibility with new shoes.
They look like this?

JakeFeet.jpg

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Maybe I'm missing something here...Alabama ever seen wearing garish costumes when they are taking other teams apart? No, they just go out & play smash mouth football. That is all...carry on

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The White helmets suck. Losing record in them and they are ugly.

If they broke out a helmet like my avatar that would be cool though
That logo was developed shortly after Pell arrived by Combs, Smith and Manning, an ad firm in the Duck Pond area. It never got the traction that the Gator head did, but it retains a cool retro quality.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The new white helmets with the script on both sidds are sweet looking, still want to break out a blue or a white with the gator head

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This thread makes me laugh......this crew is more superstitious about than a baseball team in the world series that hasn't changed underwear in 160+ games. Gonna let everyone know, new cleats or colors of helmets/uniforms dont change the game

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe I'm missing something here...Alabama ever seen wearing garish costumes when they are taking other teams apart? No, they just go out & play smash mouth football. That is all...carry on
Fvkk smash mouth football.

Is that you Mushchimp?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
This thread makes me laugh......this crew is more superstitious about than a baseball team in the world series that hasn't changed underwear in 160+ games. Gonna let everyone know, new cleats or colors of helmets/uniforms dont change the game

These are the same fans who think them wearing a certain T-shirt is the difference between winning and losing.

I'm all for showing up with an occasional different look. A lot of teams do it and the players/recruits like it. Doesn't hurt a damn thing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That logo was developed shortly after Pell arrived by Combs, Smith and Manning, an ad firm in the Duck Pond area. It never got the traction that the Gator head did, but it retains a cool retro quality.
Looks like some shyt some high schools made at lunch.

Try to put the state of florida and a gator emblem on the same thing.

The only plausible explanation is that Krono and 78 were on the committee that produced that turd and are hoping for additional royalties.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
they wear it at home and in their cars.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
These are the same fans who think them wearing a certain T-shirt is the difference between winning and losing.

I'm all for showing up with an occasional different look. A lot of teams do it and the players/recruits like it. Doesn't hurt a damn thing.
I don't mind a different look. I have a problem with ballet shoes tho'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.