Florida vs. Barry game thread

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Law98gator;n99706 said:
Barry has a football team? I don't understand this thread.
I'm Still wondering what the boys and girls are exhibiting.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Watched almost the entire game. Id honestly rather watch "Muschamp Ball" than that train wreck. Pitiful and embarrassing.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n99729 said:
Watched almost the entire game. Id honestly rather watch "Muschamp Ball" than that train wreck. Pitiful and embarrassing.

Be my guest, you can have my share of Muschamp Ball.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator87;99730 said:
Ray Finkle;n99729 said:
Be my guest, you can have my share of Muschamp Ball.
And you can have my share of the NIT

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing to read into it, one exhibition. If we struggle to beat W&M a week from now, then you can worry.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n99731 said:

You watch one game and you think we're NIT bound, meanwhile four years into the abortion that our football program is under Muschamp and you still support the guy.I see your standards are pretty low.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator87;99746 said:
Ray Finkle;n99731 said:
You watch one game and you think we're NIT bound, meanwhile four years into the abortion that our football program is under Muschamp and you still support the guy.I see your standards are pretty low.
It was not an endorsement of our football coach, hoss. Can't teach height, something we lack. I see two decent players, one of which is a very streaky shooter. I have not been sold on Chris Walker since he has been on campus. Am I missing something here?

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm assuming we lost the way finkle talking, is so that sucks

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
cornbread;99749 said:
I'm assuming we lost the way finkle talking, is so that sucks
We won by 9. Ripped powerhouse Barry a new one on our home court.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I left at halftime because little man was getting restless but I think it was a pretty good test for us. I remember last year we played a div 2 school in our exhibition game and they made it game so I wouldn't worry. We played against a pretty physical team that zoned us most of the game. I was glad to see how good Carter looked he's going to be huge for us. I think Robinson will settle in once Murphy and walker can play because he seems more comfortable on the wing. We looked about how I expected we would in our opener.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Last year we had several guys we could count on if the rest of the team was down, as well as a good bench. I miss when the Kurtz came off the bench to wave his hands in someone's face for two minutes and then called it a night. Him being a valuable part of the team is not good.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n99756 said:
Last year we had several guys we could count on if the rest of the team was down, as well as a good bench. I miss when the Kurtz came off the bench to wave his hands in someone's face for two minutes and then called it a night. Him being a valuable part of the team is not good.

at this time last year he was getting heavy minutes. We've got two key frontcourt players out and in this particular match up that hurt us. Trust me we'll be pretty good this year. Even though I have this strange feeling you're being sarcastic.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Born2beagator;99761 said:
Ray Finkle;n99731 said:
Good lord.
So we can speak our minds on football but not basketball? Sorry if I don't feel a team of oompa loompas has a chance to go real far. The wnba may see more dunks than we do this year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol I'll give you that was a good one

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We're doomed!

This team might not hit it's stride until Murphy can play. I'm not saying he's going to be the best player, but right now the front court is thin. This team needs bodies to rotate at the 4 and 5 spots.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's too bad Egbunu's appeal wasn't approved. We could use him this year, but once we get Murph2 to join Walker and Horford in a rotation, we'll be fine. We may not be top 10 right now, but I think we'll get there in the end.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last year the waterboy was getting minutes...we'll be okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator