Florida vs. Barry game thread

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
t-gator;100146 said:
Ray Finkle;n100083 said:
We lost all of our high energy guys that would really get the crowd going. Someone needs to fill this role. Maybe it will be the Mexican sausage fella
I'm calling for us to go back to the final 4! The little Mexican kid is pretty solid
Hard to beat a good chorizo bro

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Billy Donovan very frank about #Gators lack of post presence: "We're not going to have one." Just don't have "traditional low-post guy."

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n100182 said:
Billy Donovan very frank about #Gators lack of post presence: "We're not going to have one." Just don't have "traditional low-post guy."

there's going to be some drop off when you replace what we've had to. I think our lack of post presence showed up last night. We kinda fell in love with the 3 for a long stretch in the first half last night.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I felt like we had four guards out on the floor most of the game. Just a very small team and that is where my concern is rooted. I know we will get a little help there in a few games but we won't stack up well with the likes of UK.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n100188 said:
I felt like we had four guards out on the floor most of the game. Just a very small team and that is where my concern is rooted. I know we will get a little help there in a few games but we won't stack up well with the likes of UK.

I feel like we can be a match up problem for UK. Because we can play dodo and Horford at the 4 and 5 and pull those big guys away from the basket. But when everyone is back we have 5 guys 6'8 +. That's as much length we've had in a while. My biggest concern is defense. Last night we didn't rotate very well at all and gave up alot more points than donnavan wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.