***Florida vs George Washington NIT BBALL Thread***

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about White. Our horrible defense has become a theme lately.

NIT sucks, but losing to GW in the NIT and having their fans trash talk us is even worse. Kick to the nuts to end a disappointing season.

On to next year I guess

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
basketball-accident-smiley-emoticon.gif

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about White. Our horrible defense has become a theme lately.

NIT sucks, but losing to GW in the NIT and having their fans trash talk us is even worse. Kick to the nuts to end a disappointing season.

On to next year I guess
What's worse is our next home game is 11 months away (at best)

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

On to next year I guess
I don't see a light next year right now.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
The GW fan next to me was even surprised how well they shot - and asked where was our 'big men"?
I had nothing for him other than ... They're in the NBA

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
......Shows how closely I've been following. White just hasn't excited me. First year I've been apathetic about BB In a long time
But you show up to piss and moan when we lose, right?

I swear, some of you have alerts set up on your phones to let you know when Gator sports are losing at something, and when you swipe to open the alert, it brings you to Gator Chatter.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
DFS has been a good player for UF, but he was better as a role player than a leader. He continually missed clutch shots and FT's when the team needed him. We will miss his hustle and rebounding, but this team can be better if the rest of them improve.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
DFS has been a good player for UF, but he was better as a role player than a leader. He continually missed clutch shots and FT's when the team needed him. We will miss his hustle and rebounding, but this team can be better if the rest of them improve.

Can't disagree with this. I think Rimmer steps into the leadership role next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb