Florida vs. LSU Sportbook Event

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sad to report that all the wagers that were placed in this event have been lost. When the game was canceled, I deleted the event which should have refunded the money. Instead, it just deleted and deleted the funds.

I've escalated to Ox but truth be told he's busy with Huricane Matthew cleanup and fake money isn't his first priority.

I would have posted this elsewhere but you can't just post a thread in the Sportbook. Maybe I'll get lucky and have this stickied.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well thanks for stealing my fake money assh*le.
I'm not sure if that was directed at me but if it was...

gif-choc-img.gif

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm gonna get WikiLeaks involved in this shyt. I'm betting there was a string of emails involved to hide the money trail.

The system is rigged. Believe me.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you have a record of who bet what?

If not, then I'M OUTRAGED AND DEMAND THAT MY $10,325 in Ox bucks be restored immediately!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I propose that all winnings are doubled and all losses are swept under the rug this week. If not I think I might have to report this site as running an illegal gambling operations

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sad to report that all the wagers that were placed in this event have been lost. When the game was canceled, I deleted the event which should have refunded the money. Instead, it just deleted and deleted the funds.

I've escalated to Ox but truth be told he's busy with Huricane Matthew cleanup and fake money isn't his first priority.

I would have posted this elsewhere but you can't just post a thread in the Sportbook. Maybe I'll get lucky and have this stickied.
Um, I bet an a$$load on the LSU game and it looked to me like it all got put back before I bet another a$$load on the Mizzou game yesterday. If I had lost all my money from LSU, then I think I bet more $$ than I should have had available on the Mizzou game. How's that work?
PS - I don't really give 2 shyts as it's Ox$$, but it's fun to play along. Thanks for doing all of the work, NV.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Um, I bet an a$$load on the LSU game and it looked to me like it all got put back before I bet another a$$load on the Mizzou game yesterday. If I had lost all my money from LSU, then I think I bet more $$ than I should have had available on the Mizzou game. How's that work?
PS - I don't really give 2 shyts as it's Ox$$, but it's fun to play along. Thanks for doing all of the work, NV.
So wait... Are you saying you were refunded? You are my only example of when I had to delete something before and I know it refunded you.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
From what I've learned on this site, Foley is behind it, isn't he? Needing fake Ox$$ to build new fake facilities, coaching buyouts and hiring a fake OC and HBC, isn't it? I suppose we're also reaching the point of using fake bagment to get those fake 5* recruits we'll kick off the team before they finish their freshman year, too? I mean, those fake money bags don't fill themselves, gotta steal it from someone may as well be the rubes on GCMB. Can we at least get copies of those fake ass "State of Florida Champion" rings as well? Or is that only for Seminoles?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So wait... Are you saying you were refunded? You are my only example of when I had to delete something before and I know it refunded you.
It's difficult for me to know exactly how much Ox$$ I had before betting on the LSU game, but it was just over $2K from what I remember and after all my LSU bets, I was down near $1K. When I went to bet on the Mizzou game, I had over $2K again so assumed all was refunded (but I really liked the idea of you making all wagers on the LSU game winners - I would have been rolling in Ox$$). Anyway, after I bet my a$$ on the Mizzou game, I'm now down to less than $1K, pending Saturdays outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.