***Florida vs Ole Miss BBALL Game Thread***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
To have a good team, each player needs to hit a decent FG% ... and FT%.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Keep the defense honest? He did hit a 3 and got stupid lucky on that foul and I will say he has been better at FTs lately. I think Hill played well last night. He had a good assist to TO ratio. I still don't understand how he hasn't figured out how to shoot by now, but if he plays defense like he did last night and distributes the ball well he is adding value.

The percentage of his shots is putrid. He usually only get point from layups. Don't shot, drive and dish. Play defense. Easy enough.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if any other SEC teams have PGs that shoot this bad

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The percentage of his shots is putrid. He usually only get point from layups. Don't shot, drive and dish. Play defense. Easy enough.

I agree... sorry...the keeping the defense honest was a joke, but didn't come across that way. It doesn't keep the defense honest if you airball ;-)

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I agree... sorry...the keeping the defense honest was a joke, but didn't come across that way. It doesn't keep the defense honest if you airball ;-)
It does make it hard for the defense to time the rebound if the guy launching the ball doesn't really know if he is passing or shooting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.