Foles to Jax?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This story is everywhere. As a jags fan, I’m really down. Signing Nick Fraud is such a gut punch. We are going to ignore Fraud’s entire mediocre career. Instead, we’ll give him a huge contract for a few good games. Stupid. Jags gonna jags. Fvkk Coughlin and Caldwell. Rant over. Oh...and fvkk Coughlin and Caldwell again.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
This story is everywhere. As a jags fan, I’m really down. Signing Nick Fraud is such a gut punch. We are going to ignore Fraud’s entire mediocre career. Instead, we’ll give him a huge contract for a few good games. Stupid. Jags gonna jags. Fvkk Coughlin and Caldwell. Rant over. Oh...and fvkk Coughlin and Caldwell again.
Tell you what, I'd trade Dak to Jax for Foles. Foles is no more mediocre than just about 75% of the QB's currently starting in the NFL. I'd take him and quit bitching if I were you.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Tell you what, I'd trade Dak to Jax for Foles. Foles is no more mediocre than just about 75% of the QB's currently starting in the NFL. I'd take him and quit *****ing if I were you.

So you’d trade Prescott for Fraud? In 3 seasons, Dak has thrown for as many tds and almost as many yards as Fraud has in 7. But hey, Fraud was great in a few games. Woohoo!!!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
So you’d trade Prescott for Fraud? In 3 seasons, Dak has thrown for as many tds and almost as many yards as Fraud has in 7. But hey, Fraud was great in a few games. Woohoo!!!
He beat Brady. Who else has done that?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Not in a SB. Get real with this BS. Who do you want.......Tyler Murphy? Who is available that is better than Foles?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not in a SB. Get real with this BS. Who do you want.......Tyler Murphy? Who is available that is better than Foles?

Eli did it twice in a super bowl, I heard he might be available....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not a chance the Eagles win it a year ago with Foles. He's the anti-Romo. Take him.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

There’s a lot in play here.

- How many years?
- How much per year?
- Will we still draft a QB in the top 3 rounds?

If we get him for 3/$25mill and draft Grier in the 3rd (saw this on a mock), then I’d be fine with it. With our defense, all we need is a solid offense. Don’t need anything earth shattering.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He'd be an improvement to what you have now. No?
Remember, you are trying to IMPROVE.

Foles is an improvement on Bortles, but how much of an improvement and for how long. It's a bad qb draft, guys who would have been 4th round picks are going to be first and second rounders this year. The real question is for how much and how long, is it just enough to get them to a better qb draft?

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Foles is an improvement on Bortles, but how much of an improvement and for how long. It's a bad qb draft, guys who would have been 4th round picks are going to be first and second rounders this year. The real question is for how much and how long, is it just enough to get them to a better qb draft?

Depends on the contract. I like Haskins, but he’ll be gone. Most people I’ve read expect Fraud to get a fat contract. Do you think he’s worth that kind of deal based on his 7 years? I sure as hell don’t. If it is a friendly deal the jags can get out of in 2 years without a big cap hit, then I’m all for signing him.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Depends on the contract. I like Haskins, but he’ll be gone. Most people I’ve read expect Fraud to get a fat contract. Do you think he’s worth that kind of deal based on his 7 years? I sure as hell don’t. If it is a friendly deal the jags can get out of in 2 years without a big cap hit, then I’m all for signing him.

I would sign him to a contract that is really just a series of one year deals with club option (if possible). I wouldn't break the bank on Foles, but there isn't much out there that is going to improve the position. I think if you give him decent (not break the bank) guaranteed money, then make it a 2-3 year deal it would be best for both parties.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
If Foles has a healthy offensive line by the time the season starts, I'd be excited if I were a Jags fan.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Jags don’t need a QB.

They got a swimmin hole in the stadium!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The Jags need a new administrative staff, starting with the GM. The whole philosophy is outdated. They need to bring in someone who’s exciting or that’ll try something new. Then again, that describes the nfl as a whole.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The Jags need a new administrative staff, starting with the GM. The whole philosophy is outdated. They need to bring in someone who’s exciting or that’ll try something new. Then again, that describes the nfl as a whole.

This is exactly right. The nfl is trending more and more towards air raid systems. Meanwhile, Coughlin wants to play 3 yards and a cloud of dust. I don’t know why I’m against the Fraud signing. He’ll just be handing it off anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.