Foley's larger failure: Facilities or Butters?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't be a pussy, j-byrd.

9571dc02ec82e39afa75077db5e9f859.jpg
[/QUO
Don't take it personally, j-byrd. We only haze posters who smell like animals.
Mules apes and even sasquatches are irritated by this.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For the record my name is not really donkey.

I have however frequently been called a jackass.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
so look bird, you're doing it wrong. What you do is come up with a name like orange and blue bird, pterodactyl, feathered Gator, flying Gator, swamp bird, pathological gator... something like that.

I bet if you asked ox he d change it for you, and 78 would be nice enough to remove the name and info. we are cool dudes like that.

that's not really you with the cat is it?

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
so look bird, you're doing it wrong. What you do is come up with a name like orange and blue bird, pterodactyl, feathered Gator, flying Gator, swamp bird, pathological gator... something like that.

I bet if you asked ox he d change it for you, and 78 would be nice enough to remove the name and info. we are cool dudes like that.
Of course I am going to take the advice of a self described jack ass. Makes sense .

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Except other people quoted me outing him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here you go, Dr. Byrd, right off my FB page. From 1976.

j/k

03a5da2d60139d7efce7c5f969471cab.jpg

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Of course I am going to take the advice of a self described jack ass. Makes sense .
Dude, that was some really friendly advice Donk gave you. And 78 came up with that Chihuahua pic in world- record time. You've got to roll with it here. This place is a lot more rough-and-tumble than anyone in their right mind would expect. We're pretty much all Gators, we've had that shared experience, and we're damn proud of it. You bring some good stuff to the board, or no one would give you the time of day. Join us. Have some fun.

Edit: Just stay out of the PF unless you want some serious mano-a-mano action.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't just curious what it was.. Are you now a member of the hair club for men?
Dunno. You look like a past president, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.