For aka: mixed one of your songs

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
@aka Hey man just wanted to give you a heads up that I decided on a whim to see if I could mix one of your tracks on the fly while dj'ing. The old-school trance heads I was dj'ing for really enjoyed your track, and I can say it's the first time I've pulled off mixing something like that. I only needed 5 decks at once, too! :lol:

Luckily I was recording the set, so I was able to cut it out and upload it. Hope you enjoy it, or at least appreciate what I did with your track if you don't care for the end result. Thanks again for sharing your music with us:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
@aka Hey man just wanted to give you a heads up that I decided on a whim to see if I could mix one of your tracks on the fly while dj'ing. The old-school trance heads I was dj'ing for really enjoyed your track, and I can say it's the first time I've pulled off mixing something like that. I only needed 5 decks at once, too! :lol:

Luckily I was recording the set, so I was able to cut it out and upload it. Hope you enjoy it, or at least appreciate what I did with your track if you don't care for the end result. Thanks again for sharing your music with us:

Cool! Thanks for sharing that with me and I'm glad you had some fun with it. Glad too they liked it. Yeah, that song already has different versions, from straight kinda to folkie to rocked out to funky. I guess that's the sign of a good song, I like to think so. Everybody I've played it with enjoys playing that one. Made my day. I gotta play that for some friends. :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.