Recruiting Former #1 Overall 5⭐️ WR Demetris Robertson now sniffing butts

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mac getting the SEC coach of the year

Anybody that watched the product on the field when Mac won "coach of the year" knew something was not right. I was still pulling for him to succeed yet I new we stumbled into the sec championship with zero business being there. Mac sucked balls from day one no matter what title he was wrongly given.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
You need to not concentrate so much on records and trust what your eyeballs are telling you. Anyone who thought the way our teams played under Mac in year one, two or three anyway represented champion contenders or showed any promise of being contenders in the future were fooling themselves.

Year one was kind of a push. It was hard to tell if the $sh!tty offense was players, coaching or play calls. Year two was a carbon copy of year one that, despite our record, instilled zero confidence that the ship was getting righted. If anything there was digression. Year three just confirmed the fears that arose in year one and two.

For me, I was totally over Mac a couple games into year two.
With Mac's inherited weak and thin OL it is expected to be decimated by a rough SEC schedule at season's end of year one. Not a push.

My eyes in year one saw Grier upset #3 Ole Miss then get suspended and my eyes saw a skeleton crewe offensive line get decimated by injuries at the end of the season with a weak Treon at QB. The media saw the SEC coach of the year with their eyes.

Again don't want to to scare off quality coaches by firing a coach who just got SEC coach of the year in his first year ( first new SEC coach to do that). Give them a fair chance.

Bottom line stat is winning and your final ranking. Firing someone who makes 2 SEC championship games who inherited no offensive weapons after improving your bottom line ranking 2 years in a row shows replacement coaches that UF won't give you a fair chance.

Last edited:

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
With Mac's inherited weak and thin OL it is expected to be decimated by a rough SEC schedule at season's end of year one. Not a push.

My eyes in year one saw Grier upset #3 Ole Miss then get suspended and my eyes saw a skeleton crewe offensive line get decimated by injuries at the end of the season with a weak Treon at QB. The media saw the SEC coach of the year with their eyes.

Again don't want to to scare off quality coaches by firing a coach who just got SEC coach of the year in his first year ( first new SEC coach to do that). Give them a fair chance.

Bottom line stat is winning and your final ranking. Firing someone who makes 2 SEC championship games who inherited no offensive weapons after improving your bottom line ranking 2 years in a row shows replacement coaches that UF won't give you a fair chance.
That dog won't hunt it's time for it to be put down! None of the team's Butters coached moved forward! WG at QB was a brief sputter but very short lived and all was downhill like a mudslide of pure ****e after that! He showed no forward gains as the HC nor did any of his coaching staff...
They were stagnant at best but mostly in regression from the time they arrived to the moment they left! No one who really watched the UF games could have ever felt or said wow finally we're moving in the right direction because we never were!! Greer as I said was a short sputter that made people stop for a second and look but then the wheels fell BACK off due to no one putting the lug nuts on and everyone was like oh yeah and went back to mowing the lawn!! I just can't understand how anyone could have watch butters at any point and felt that he was going to be anything but a window liking fish fondler I like DM but would be right there to drop kick him out of Fl if he starts to have Butter tendencies because I'm tired just like every other Gator fan of sputtering lackluster coaching losing games we should win and beating our rivals! Butters should be put in a small box and a small hole preferably not in Fl and forgotten for the rest of Time... If I had 3 wishes I'd use 1 to erase anything he did at UF including his name from all the books!! That's all I've got to say about the butter tooth shark-0-phile...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.